2012

 2012 is the last era, the most famous, I guess, on the website. When I did the blog and then 2-bit comics, everything in there is basically from 2011/12.

- Bandar-pitt 

Mason trails

- Techno party

- Breaking ponies

- American legends

- Swanson Rebellion


The last era of Kyeombi Works before I stopped creating works under that title, namely what I created. You know why I created all these things? You know what I created? These things? To represent a new era of optimism because why not? Just to continue the other one. Unlike the previous time it's completely new. Worshippers, like writers, are the main focus. Excuse me. Unlike, basically, Vampire Paradise was worked on during this time period. I made a story for Zinoflyboy, I guess, somewhere around this time period. Yellow Hat as well. There's a whole bunch of works I did. I continue to create grander tropes as well.


This is literally like the ending. I forget to mention that EO-5-4 Bainsburg is basically made in the 2011 time period but mostly worked on in this time period. I mean it's worked on in both time periods but most likely in this time period and ultimately that's what the summer is. I would go to this architecture program and there I made the work called Gamma. Swanson Rebellion is just another version of Apollo. I just have to say it: just another attempt.


I knew everyone was born one that is completely and yet things were hard, as in my parents dreaded to kick me out of the house multiple periods of time. Ultimately despite all my optimism it just seems like people were just doing evil in the world, my peers who I'm talking about. Ultimately during this time period there are no cartoons on TV and if there are any on I kind of don't wake up early enough to watch them. This is when I am 16, 17 years old. Truly you seem old but in reality you're really not. You're not at all. Ultimately this is like the Grand Conclusion: Universe Express Western was made in this time period as well as the other Universe Express 3,007. Ultimately I came to the point and place where I'll be like, I gotta find out how to make comics now to actually get somewhere with my idea. I have made the first step, the idea of a database but yet what next, you I understand that the crucial pressure, dude, is to fall under the pressure of abuse or succeed. I decided to continue and ultimately I didn't care. This is basically the time period of that ultimate Spider-Man show. Streaming was more prominent now and smartphones were actually ending. They had always existed since 2007, pretty much, but now they are becoming more advanced.it 

Comments

Popular Posts