Writing about Cosmica and those not of kin.
Cosmica Spring 2019.
Wow! Such a long time ago this work was created. Yesterday, I found the courage to redraw all the pages up to the Runecasters section, Why? Its for the fact that; it will just fit nicely into the work of the current Cosmica. I am to say that many parts of this new work will mirror elements of the Cosmica part 2 of this spring 2019 version done last summer in summer 2020. Rather will have the exact same pages as a previous version. But you would not know this; there is only one current released Cosmica, the spring 2019 and I would say that is its not a full official release of the work but just to keep it going.
In spring 2019, I took a break between the intro to the Cosmica work and the Runecasters arc. Its only fitting that I do so now to remember such a time and place. I would like to share that on the certain day in which I paused and which I returned.
Day in later April 2019; A person was just tired of working on the work and had spent two prior nights working on the thing. These were nights in which you had to go to school and frankly in between studying and other creative works and other endeavors this was certainly a squeeze. You can say that on certain pages the characters were filled in the boxes I created but not well. This overwhelming sense of rush complacent with mental trauma, hardship and just a person suffering the effects of social ostracization did not bode well. It thus on a day that was a Thursday that I just could not go on doing the work. I was tired and frankly a person was pushing theirselves too far.
Two Weeks later
Day in May 2019; It was a Friday maybe in the second week of the month. I decided to give the work another try. Tried to picture it as a Runecasters work and not Cosmica which had lengthy problems in the past due to circumstances beyond my control( maybe will get into that later). The work went fine. I would say this was at a time period where I did not have much of the Runecasters and many of the works I would create in summer and fall 2019 done or even worked on well enough to publish anywhere. So this was like a kickstart to Runecasters. You see folks; I don't tell everything that occurs on this site or the set up for it and the real point is that a person does not have to. Especially when blogger is rather intent on destroying your posts.. I eventually remembered the importance of Cosmica and just embraced that it was apart of the Cosmica story and then continued to the Magma 109 story element which I had redrawn over and over again at this point for four years. It was an easy finish however I could not see that over how tired I was and then realized; how had the social constraints, the assholes, the bad women and their toxic natures, school in general and just an overwhelming number of threats against you had set me back in creating works I otherwise could have easily created.
Let me tell you; the original Cosmica was on lined paper. I redrew the first time and that is the version online. It only took one day to draw everything over again. This was before I had my whole remove the line process and even had photoshop on my computer or had developed my certain style to even allow lines to be removed with damaging the art. I am to say that it should have only taken one day to create Cosmica again by the logic that I already had created it and this was just to be a remake. But yet there can be said some person had to consider what to do differently but I realize that was not the real problem here. The real problem was energy.
The reason behind the lack of energy
How drained can you get asking a bunch of idiots basically out. I am to say that some women just need to not get married. They need to wise up and take care of theirselves. All which happens in the end to them is that they have fucking children they cannot even raise well and continue a system of self disenfranchisement. You have to realize these people just go into the wilds of what bad things they can do to disrespect people and just be evil for no reason.
There is a thing such a "loveable idiot" but there is also just something as well as a person is just purposely stupid when they aren't really at all just so they can racist, do whatever fucking evil shit everyone else is doing to try to attain some power from a school system that thinks they are trash and really don't give a damn about anyone else especially black people. I am to say that loveable idiots do things that aren't smart because they have good intentions and are misguided but surely would not ever try to disrespect a person or commit a crime. Certainly you can say 18+ year old people are misguided as well but they aren't to the degree which at that age; a person is responsible for their actions and certainly they should know right from wrong. Its not my responsibility to try to control other people who are basically their own people and not my kin. I am to say that some women all they attract is big loser energy. They think they everything and are on tip top of the world but never realize their actions, beliefs and ideas are harmful to theirselves and others. Its a waste to try and "fix" people. Ergo; later on would just make an effort to avoid even thinking about dating people.
You can never be so trusting of people at all when all many people swim is debauchery and self egoistical unrealistic hopes and ideas that really much make many people inferiors and shortens the contributions of many things and people to the working world. Its kinda of sick you have 18+ year old people even 26 year old people so cuddled from the real world they have no clue about politics but surely will vote for whatever their family decides and frankly have no real conscious of their own by choice. Everything is just so happy and if you are different; you are the course of sadness and negativity. Its all self affirming bullshit you get from these people when its clear as fucking day they are wrong. Yes; imagine getting so invested emotionally in people just for them to have basically not even a self to be taken seriously. All they are is racist black, racist white, racist hispanic whatever culture and whatever fucking number they were born out of the kids their parents had. They never want to take responsibility for theirselves but continue to be people who have no action or reaction to real reality but whatever shit they can be fed from anyone around them.
I mean; whatever their family deems is an acceptable boyfriend they just go and leech off of him. If he's racist then they are racist. If he's doing drugs they are doing drugs. Ultimately these people become their husbands and well; I wonder how abuse ever comes about when they, their family and he condone an ideal that they are an item with no sake in being a person on the earth but a tool of oppression. I am to say that this ideal is common across all races-no one is fucking different maybe some asians who don't practice christianity, islam or judaism. Being a mindful of curse words and self affirming truths not matter how ludicrious, banal, rude, violent, antagonistic or full of nonsense is all these people can be. They ironically can never have a full mind about really living and really doing anything but just paying attention to their hobby of circulating, having these ideas and enacting upon them to basically do nothing in their lives but make theirselves and others suffer. Its to say that to these people their hobby of ignorance is everything but to real people who live life; they have other focuses and ones that is to not prove how helpful they are to prove unreality a reality. No matter how much people shout they will never change the fact that people who are black lives' even matter at all. They just want to pretend to be god and literally refuse to live human lives but posers of something they clearly don't understand and have a god complex. They are full of shit and yet after I write of this; you can realize the level of ashamed I felt realizing how much I wasted my time chasing after people who literally have no sense of self and are just clogs. They delude theirselves they even have a self but really they are what other people want them to be and all they are told about other people is what is truly hateful and ugly. So when they see you; they don't think of theirselves even as a person but you as the new master that they would be entrusted to and by whatever brainless dolts they hang around; its to be said they don't want an existence that is made out to be so terrible. I am to say that a person just messed around with people who clearly don't even see theirselves as human but ultimately with shift that ideal onto others. I am to say for all feminists try to do; they fail to even reach anyone really much and just suffer from self egoistic ideals.
A person came away realizing they did not need anyone in a region that just promotes these toxic ideas that women are property because truly a person was tired of the fucking bullshit. I mean this is an element I left out of Ladyquest because it would just make me seem "sexist" in my opinion in the past but really much it does not make me sexist to point out how degrading some women have of theirselves in a certain region that you would always be likely to come across. I mean come and take responsibility for you and your actions; those people never can. I realized that I could take responsibility for my works and complete them regardless of what an inconvenience all that I had suffered before was.
Conclude.
Its just truly when you are living like a person trying to make comics you cannot fuck around with dumbass women who literally have no self respect or character but just want to be tools. Alas, truly a person never had a stutter again in their works when they weren't trying to be with fucking tools. I realize this is the blessing which I have conferred onto myself simply by realizing reality over some idealistic goals that cannot even be attained in a place that is akin to a philosphical shithole.
I will apologize for the mis-spelled words; my mouse is not working and have no way to correct the words without retyping things.
Comments
Post a Comment