Oh well; the end of the advent.
After three weeks the Heavy Hitters and Lighters event is over. I have found the direction I want to go with the work. It was an exciting take to try to show you along with my work and lets' just not get into the negatives just yet. It means the Heavy Hitters and Lighters comic will continue in some form on this site but I think that is to say that it will only be a supplemental basis. Extras really much is what I will advertise. It the event was a success.
Now, seemingly enough no one cared about the work to even spot any $30 dollars for it. That's okay I guess people just appreciate a bunch of naked women who ultimately some just are on the illegal side of things. I mean I appreciate their beauty too but that is not what life is all about. Anyways, I really am doubting the real "convictions" that anyone on this site even gives a damn about my comics and what not and just seem to value really much anything else. yea? That's okay but realize that you cannot necessarily bite the hand that feeds.
Truly the event was something crafted out of love and I never got to hand out any tickets. Living in a world where you cannot even pass a ticket to your siblings or your mother cause they don't give a fuck and yea everyone else is just trash. Some dream I had this week compelled me to look up this past classmate and I am to realize this person was the least problematic of people. Can we say that never have people in the region I live have ever been that really friendly or helpful to who you really are? Alas, the tickets I worked on are now rare items of a rare event that likely won't waste my time with. Erm, a person is likely to try still but really much people let me down. One person out of my friends on twitter could have paid $30 and that be that but I guess you know whose a real friend or not. Erm again, you don't support the site that brings content you don't get the content. Its just that simple mates.
I try to inflict some $30 dollars so people actually respect my work. Its not because I naturally am some greedy person-it is because people only understand value behind money and really much two years ago I gave away too much free content like 4 storylines of free content and people just thought it was all for "free" and that I was walmart and they did not have to respect the creator and just obviously take things out of context, steal things and just be poor patrons. Alas; its all good my mates people can survive off $0 fucking dollars whilst people take your content and make fun of it. There are some people who just make me shake my head because I know what they said of my works in the past and apparently just never learned any lesson about being a douchebag. So yea, sometimes you just got to let many people go and also not give away things for free trusting people are "civilized" enough to respect art but let me tell you-people just aren't that civilized even the so called smart people who go through how many fucking levels of college. So take no offense people charge $30 dollars; its just a measure of getting paid for your works and people keeping respect for you.
I still don't think views respect my art or anything and basically just focus on some rather fictionalized elements of things that they perceive as art. Truly if people did respect my works and what I am trying to do they would actually buy the stuff. Oh well.
Comments
Post a Comment