The change complete.
Wow, so many works I revived in the last two days. Works that if you imagine have not been worked on for 6 years. Yes, six years imagine if a person actually could have come back to the works when they were supposed to in fall 2016 but whatever people got to be nasty and try to assassinate you and just scream nonsense at you. Some people just need some attention in jail, folks and that'd be the truth.
I have been looking back on how things would have been different if I just continued these works. These works were and are the "next generation works" I created in fall 2015. Truly I am not going to go into details but obviously when you don't plan for future content you just make a Teen Titans Go in the future and I don't want to be like that. Kudos folks, I was inspired to make these ideas by seeing the state of Cartoon Network and how bad their shows are especially Teen Titans go. Just imagine having good shows for about ten years and then falling completely off that wagon into ruin. Yea, these works were created so long ago that Obama was still president and the world was different. The things of what the world has become is not ordeal nor did anything of seeming social promise even hold up but to be a massive hindrance and betrayal. Speaking of such; I realize that I could have done better with my works if I was not constantly surrounded by people connected into bad things. Forget dating; so many people who happened to be women were just corrupt people and maybe enough they only matter because a person is interested in women.
Well, new works never before seen after 6 years are now revived and I have accomplished a certain long standing goal. But I will only go into detail about this in private because you cannot trust people.
Comments
Post a Comment