A great look back.
I worked on something to revive the what? The first I See Modern, the very first one and yea; it was like a step back in time. I wrote this thing on the 5th of October. I stress that this is when a person was just experimenting with titles and being uber critical of theirselves. You could have realistically drafted these works in the spring 2015 but that was not enough. No, not enough for the torture a person had gone through and would continue to go through. The fall pretty much was like the last grace of higher education before it just became toxic, ugly, racist and just full of bad actors. That is the truth.
I really felt rushed in making this time but this thing had to be created. Online that same day I had decided to create a new plan for Grandortropes that I never quiet worked on. This version was to have a female lead. This story was not included in the magazine as a poster. Truly going back and seeing this work is like going back into time and realizing how a person would later excel in changing from posters to one page comics which would allow them to reach their goals later of creating comics. Nope folks, a person did not learn comics from watching Marvel. Nope.
I realize a person made a critical mistake trusting education. You trust it in fall 2015 in the worst place you could be and it just does not pan out for fall 2016 to do the same thing when its fascist state has its Nazi's out there. I say fuck education; its utterly useless in being smart about treating people like people with the need to accomplish two things and why. I think that people need not be proud of these universities when all they do is never help people reach their fullest potential but sororities surely and worse things will bring out the very worst in people.
I had so much hopes working on the first I See Modern the first time around. So much hopes that never panned out for trusting in the education system. Everything of success was literally something I did. Forget about having relationships in college when people have the mental maturity of monkeys and cannot fathom that whomever they date there will be hard times in their lives but yea; people don't want to be amongst an artist in his hard time. They don't. I remember this woman I liked in spring 2015 just upped and gave up on me in fall 2015 as if coerced by the ideologies of a Big Brother state. I felt like such an outsider in fall 2015 but literally; I was using all my energy to continue this I See Modern effort. A person could not go all out; they just could not then.
Anyways this revival has given be ideas of what the fall 2016 MM culture magazine lacks. The courage to admit its problems and its works true and true. I think enough that the original work of I See Modern is like a time capsule. It shows what I was working on at the time and how inventive I was. Qualities no one else would ever care about in any educational place or anywhere really especially not online where crazy nellies control everything. Shame on you society. Truly the level of pain a person had to go through is just pointless. Looking back it was just for the funnies of the people at some other university extending their regime too far to people who just understood the racist structure of depriving people of color of opportunities and just wanted to take those opportunities to contribute to systematic racism and just being an ass in public.
I relish to tell you that the buck stops here. I have worked for months if not years to get to this point and what I will do now is to free my works and creativity from the terrible efforts of other people. I think enough that there are some great elements of fall 2015 that are worth mentioning that were just gobble up by the bad actors of the time and now that 6 years have passed I can fucking reflect on how people just were setting up in this time and ruining the good atmosphere of the community college I went to after leaving the previous college. This will allow for great opportunities to real reveal the real nature of things.
Comments
Post a Comment