MK MZ girls who were nice.
There would be a day in spring 2014 where my so called friends would just leave me hanging waiting for them to come along and watch One Piece. But you know, they never came and frankly I was just left there standing like a fucking fool. Like an imbecile. There were however two formally dressed girls who passed by the area and smiled at me. I course had seen them before. Looked more beautiful than what is depicted but for now this will have to do. Oh, well a person was not there to speak to them so I just smiled and waited. Actually the first person drawn waved to me and I waved back. Eventually a person just felt so embarrassed they left. That was the true end of my friendship with this trio of people. A girl called Nadia, and two dudes called Devante and Korede. If a person hung with them later it was just because they weren't going to budge from the region because of them and simply just wanted to have more stuff to write about into the future.
Comments
Post a Comment