Things Blogger removed; Ign Kni edition.

 Things blogger removed; Ignitis Knights edition

The 2016 post about Ignitis Knights featuring a comic. Later summer 2016.

Any talk about doing the comic of Ignitis Knights in later summer 2016.

Hablando a Ignitis Knights a vez o vez aki.

the  fall 2016 effort about Ignitis Knights in spring 2017

Any record later of the fall 2016 effort of Ignitis Knights

Any record of the spring 2017 effort

Any talk about how Tapas is not the best place for Ignitis Knights and how people just did not like the idea.

I think enough that blogger is just out here being a fucking criminal. I have looked for this shit and its gone and I know I wrote it! These things were a bitch to write and the people behind blogger do these things not caring about people and their efforts. I mean can I say; fuck them?  Yes, this is just too much shit that is missing for a person to even tolerate. Trust me, I think I can work some reference of their deviance into the work. But folks you are free to try and find these things and you will not find them. You will only find later posts that assume the originals are there. Have it the terrible nature of blogger and how it treats its users.

Comments

Popular Posts