Heavy Hitters and Lighters. new.
Well folks, I have made several comics about Heavy Hitters and Lighters that continue the current story. I think now that people got to realize that a person just wants to experiment and not be held to the constrains of releases. Sometimes its just best for a person to not be akin held to a form of continuity when they are not sure of every direction. What happens to many artists trying to publicly release a comic as it is coming is that they get too much of cold feet in which direction to take and that is they cannot figure it and the pressure just makes it impossible for them to not " feel like they are ruining the story". Now, I can say its better when you take a work out of the spotlight for awhile and work on it from many different directions So you take that pressure off and make the work about you reaching the best outcomes for the story that you like. Now on the ZW blog there are many new comics on there. Ones that continue the direction of things. Its kinda of marvelous to have such a detailed progress on things. I think that I will split from the digital format for the more important details and just revert back into the digital to post some more future comics of Heavy Hitters and Lighters. Most enough the comics on the site are from the future of the story and I think its better to reach the stories you want to tell in a certain proximity of where you are in the story to reach the best ability to direct the story forward. I am to say that there will not be any giveaways and only by paying $30 can you view these things. See the pinned post at the top if you are interested. Else things will only resume at the end of the event where I post the comics for free.
Comments
Post a Comment