The boring was actually a good thing.
For the government I really only got into it on a labor day holiday. The other days I just listened to the teacher. That is that labor day is usually at the beginning of September. Pretty much this was a day a person tried to do the online content of the class and order the books necessary. I mean to say the class was boring really much. The day of that day was darkly lit and the tv just cast a colorful hue on everything. It was a pause to what was to come but yet a person was not going to force theirselves to do anything. A person forced theirselves to do things in spring 2014 and every time after that till spring 2015 but truly enough folks a person just had to face the negative consequences for that in later spring 2015. Its to say that a person was not going to repeat a past mistake.
Going forward there was a Wednesday in the 3rd week of that same September after the government class that a person could have done things to force theirselves to succeed but I realize it did not matter if I tried if a person was just going to make their health worse. I sat there in a black jacket I commonly wore in the spring 2014 listening to the then recent BMTH album realizing that a person to be successful would just have to take a hit. There was no way I was doing what I was doing before again or ever again. Noticeably this was the best decision I made as aside from the graphic design classes the other classes I took really did not matter. Maybe they mattered to give me an understanding of how to pass them when I was more on a better ground but they did not matter in the bigger goal of things in getting the graphic design degree. Math of a complex degree? Nope, never would attempt again because truly I was not aiming to go back to that other place. Government the 1st version would take two more times but I am to say that maybe you cannot succeed when its always these white people behind the class trying to make your fail. Not that the fall 2015 dude was corrupt; it was the people who were later that were questionable especially the spring 2017 guy who always looked at me with contempt and really the dude in fall 2018 made it so easy for people to miss the quizzes by having them as "first thing to do" basis. A person is not likely to always make it in the first five minutes of class which changes in reality every single day. Meaning that the class could have started at 3;30 pm on paper but everyone else got there ten minutes early and the teacher did not wait for the official time so you were out of luck then. I will say that a person did benefit from taking logic in this time period and failing. But alas; a person realized reality and what they could even do and this was the only way forward. I mean it worked out in the end. Not everyone is crafty enough to go through three colleges and be successful.
The biggest linking thing I want to discuss is that these classes of the government sort and the history in spring 2017 always had these events that were called civic events. You were basically held hostage and forced to go to four of these things. I at first liked the concept but really much these things were intrusive on your time.
The first civic event I really don't remember much but it was a presentation in one of those class rooms I would have to take classes in fall 2017 and spring 2018 in the main building. I was late for this one and pretty much this lady seemed to be flustered at the people like me who were arriving late but that was the first. I had to leave this event when my parent kept calling me and basically was just outside there waiting for me.
The 2nd civic event was this mother who had written a book. I am to say that I had to check my watch and might have appeared rude but that is because I did not want to get in trouble with my parents. I also had to leave this one.
The 3rd civic event was a local election thing for Ed Gonalez as Sheriff, this person was a local figure and really much this was a campaign rally of sorts. This is the event I sat nearest the girl with curly hair and decided not to say anything to them at all for reasons that you thought they were a nice person and they best not get involved in your complex issues. Later that day I just fell asleep in the corner where I read manhwa.
4th event; this is where we had to watch a documentary on publix and monsanto and how they treat people who are undocumented immigrants. It was eye opening and I still remember that night vividly. The room was filled with the couples and also reminded me of the cover of the Summerset's last album. Which of course this advent took place in November.
The government class was boring mates and so these extensions were boring as well except the last two ones. Alas a person has to say there was like only one women in the class and the other was some elderly lady. Its to be said the most scarce environment of them all which occurred after the digital illustration Monday and Wednesday. The only other class was on Friday called Design Communications which seemed to have people around your age. A person should have realized then that the lack of social counterparts or seemed one was actually a good thing.
Comments
Post a Comment