What happened to Heavy Hitters and Lighters.

 I make a small note here to say that the work Heavy Hitters and Lighters is still a continuing thing but it is not the most relevant thing to be said. Apparently no one has access to the pinned event. Really much that's okay. Been working on developing the story further and that has been done on this day because that is what you do when you spend time on a work. This is not the first attempt at the work; I mean there is one version from the summer 2020 but I decided to go into another direction with the work this year that was closer to the original ideas in summer 2017. Oh, and so I am to tell you the thing is on going and if you care just read the pinned post and if you don't oh well. I really don't care at this point. Later.

Comments

Popular Posts