A freedom to create.

    So to find Rogue Destiny, I could never find it at all. I assume its at the back of some books I keep in a special spot in a bag in another place but no one wants to go to the distance to get those things. I only found the 2015 version of things and took pictures of the comic pages I made in fall 2019 in November. Wholy shit man. This is to say that fall 2019 was a long time ago. Two years ago and a lot of stuff happened and yea, I have clearly not touched that book I drew the stuff in for two years and well it just was not in the place it was supposed to be. So basically I just had to start over again with the work using what I could find and just trying again to utilize the winter 2015's special form. Openly a person looked everywhere for this book but I could only find the  winter 2015 version. Maybe I will find the fall 2019 version again but yea its basically gone out there somewhere in the olde place.

   I think that this version of the story is better than the one that comes later on. It allows for many " interesting takes on things". Kudos; many of the stories I wrote in the past were never interconnected. Nope, a person just rather have original stories that don't depend on characters from past stories to define them or give them relevancy but yet I realize that you can still give them relevancy. 

   I am to say that it has been a very "losing resources" battle for 4 years in the fact that many of my ideas had to be postponed, many stifled and hindered. If not you did not catch a break from all those women who you try to date or whatever. You also did not get any support from these people. They added nothing into your life but just took away. Wanting to look at you as some authority figure and then disrespecting you whole and heartedly. Really does spell many people have daddy issues. I am glad that this year I have halted the flow of resources to be a waste. To finally work on Rogue Destiny and not on salvaged time is the best thing ever.

    Its here I realize that this is the end of the whole 2015 status quo of things. Truly there are even more works outside the 25 but I did not pick them as other works were more "solid". I can finally work on ideas that have not been worked on for years or at all and bring them to life. Ideally I tried to increase the selection of works in later years after fall 2016 ( where the work Stripes was included in drafting) but no time could be found to do these works right. But yet now I am free.

Comments

Popular Posts