Ninja Scorpions + Navarona Guardians

 So, a great thing to say is that there are some stories I just have no clue of creating with the relatively low level of resources, respect and just let's say civil rights for a person to create anything and not be attacked. Things of creating are like a war. Nothing has been more than a jagged knife that some crazy bitch runs your finger over than Ninja Scorpions or the work called Navarona Guardians; they are essentially the same thing. I am to tell you it has been a nearly a 12 year fight to even create anything of these works. I think I wrote about Ninja Scorpions and Navarona Guardians in the past but blogger has deleted everything around them because they fucking hate me. Doing a quick search all those past entries are gone.

I think I have explained that I;

Created the first draft version of the work that is called Navarona Guardians on the 27th of January 2014 apart of an effort to general draft all my basic 25 series which did not work out at first. But used a method to show different posters and things of that nature which would lead through my hard works to the fall 2014 efforts which were successful. This record is gone.

Created another draft for Navarona Guardians using symbols in Spring 2015 I think it was February and then I would draw mini panels using the works with the symbols that depicted how the characters were to appear. I noted that I fell asleep on my bed out of tiredness. This was also a Wednesday whereas I was at school most of the day.

What can be found is the little references to how the idea even came to be but aka 3rd parties that are just blocks and bricks seem today to just frown on the use of past imagination using their blocks and scorpion pieces to make a story in your childhood days. The days when they weren't so fucking expensive to purchase. I won't even list their name. Kudos a person probably knows that a company removes your comment where you express thinking their product is rad to just look at your blog and hate what you create and delete the comment. Whilst a person can be so naïve to not think this is the case; oh it is.

I think I will reiterate the basics.

This work is something based from my childhood where in 2009 still a kid and still playing the same story; aka wrote the work to be as adaptable series. Meaning it did not follow the ideals of the main actual story I created in my head but was a take away from that because you research and uphold this clearly toxic show pitching shit and want to become one of the people who create cartoons. But damn, this was a good idea at first being a kid at all. It gave you a chance to experiment and not be so fixated. Though; you probably only did so because the other idea was too hard to replicate and you just felt depressed mostly on how life was even going. I think a mate had a reason from turning a fun story with a tropical paradise into one which was just a desert with a few oasis and people fighting oppressive bugs. 

     I am to tell you that one had hostile parents and you basically had to hide in a closet to write this shit because they wanted you to study during the summer break. Ire and ire, what the fuck is even that? Having to fight for summer when you had nothing to do for fun really much. No cable, only books, comic books which were probably too mature for you but whatever, science books with dinosaurs that literally paralyzed you in fear and just Smallville for tv and the cartoons that would come on the weekends. The many fucking repeats of Proud Family, Phil of the Future and whatever Powerrangers series was airing at the time and don't worry if you could not watch the Powerranger show in then it was online in earlier streaming but yea you would get in trouble for watching it online but your annoying ass parents. There was nothing that these punks on the internet say of their childhoods. These videogames. I think enough the fact that all artists must have played videogames is a great insensitivity to how an educational and religious complex prevents people to this day from having fun. But go on; everyone is raised the fucking same as an artist. The thing is that I had to fight toe and toe to even have any fun and questionably this was not really fun but the fun that you need to even have a fucking career in what you want. You got to fucking prepare. But no one else saw that and no one else carried. To their dumbass you were just male kid 4. So yea, the work was written in a closet. It was a gambit. A person does not forget this as that is just the beginning of hard times on this work.

Winter 2014 is when I started the effort to make what was typed then from the 2009 effort, an effort written on paper to advance forward constructively to create a comic for the work. I think enough that a person does research and they heed research to reach an ideal.  Now, whilst everyone was being an idiot and not knowing what they wanted; I worked on a comic method to make 25 works reality. And no, it was not easy it was putting yourself out there and just maybe later on after leaving that college and going into fall 2014 you did not have much space for the work. I mean it was like trying to apply an innovation but going all too much slow or fast depending on the mindset you would have.

Spring 2015 when I created the other method and feel asleep on my bed was a great day. Because I realized that method was not working and ultimately moved onto drafting it in the sort of normal way of fall 2014. But that did not work out because a person was too tired and I would only get to work on this in the late nights amongst other works and this work called Blaskovere so time to spend even on this work was a fraction. I did not give up and in the summer put the work on a new list of works to be create again under the Killpen project I did in June to July 2015. I just created a new blank story for the work but alas; this did not work to make me want to do it anymore. It would be there apart of make works in fall 2015 and would never be given much attention. That is because a person was experimenting and mostly a person was just dog gone depressed.

I think 2016 is when I did not work on the project at all aside from winter 2016 when it was included in the I See Modern comic magazine where one page comics begun to inspire the method I used currently to create comics. It was still called Navarona Guardians. I mean I was supposed to when I got my strength back from trying so hard that summer but nothing worked out and like in 2009 had no support and any potential support you could wish for from other people just to leave you alone and not compromise your health was zero it was a negative value. For any one who talked to you; they would betray you later on besides some people who were crazy or just sick in the head or racist. I think enough that a person can be a person who realizes there are real problems with the world and a person who just lives in an idealized fantasy world where people are the fault of real problems. Ignore the issue of race and that's on you but yea; some people just don't know what evil they aspire and for that are just idiots who really have no control of their lives but to ingest ivermectin because of a fat scam artist clown.

Oh, spring 2017 around the spring break I came up somehow with the most original take on Ninja Scorpions that reverted it to a non apocalyptical work from the Navarona Guardians. It was a light in the dark of the certain injuries and calamities I was facing. I am to realize that I had a clearly head in that spring 2017 that I would even a year later just depressed about things but ergo I waited a long ass time to get back to peak mental function to even attempt the work again. 

Mainly in spring 2018; would only create a remake of the Navarona Guardians entry in I see Modern winter 2016. Most later attempts even until last year were basically just expansions of the entry in I See Modern because a person was down in the human resources level, respect and just physical and mental attainment of great health. Whilst in 2019, there was another story of Ninja Scorpions that I started on the 4th of May it was paired with Midwether Academy. That is to be said there was a drawing of the cast members in each work in a separate book the day before. I basically am to say that it was not a terrible thing to take a day to work on the actual two comics and then another day where you could only push Midwether Academy in at the end of the day. I had other works in kind to work on and so a person could not stay on these two works which a person deemed not "the fullest focus". I kinda had other works that were better for me to work on in how complex they were. You simply could not spend time on works that had become oddities you could only work on in a fraction of anytime you had to work on creative matters. Its here I begun to realize that these works were just always pushed aside and to win actually quality time I did not have to squeeze like you squeeze out the last ketchup in a bottle- I would have to complete the other works. That be a great effort to remember of 2019's summer and fall and pretty much anything up till now.

Alas back in fall 2019, I would continue the I See Modern story again when I was remaking the Killpen/Romu type works from fall 2015 and spring 2016. So basically would again work on the I see Modern entry last fall 2020 and that would be all I would do for Ninja Scorpions/Navarona Guardians till now. I spent the entire week looking for the works of all the past versions and they were basically just in plain sight the whole time. I also mixed the formats of the magazine I made in spring break 2017 with the sketchbook I drew the spring break 2017 Ninja Scorpions in. Its kinda crazy what I did but its only natural when things are so chaotic. I eventually found everything and last night worked on a one page story for each one or at least started the effort. Then I reworked the spring break 2017 version to make it fit into the narrative of what was drawn earlier or just make better sense and not be so rushed. I woke up today and finished each page representing a different series. So assembly basically completed; there is now a collection to be started which will both represent Ninja Scorpions and Navarona Guardians. Aka, at this moment all the works that were on the fringes and forlorn like Jake and the Morphs, Midwether Academy, and Ninja Scorpions/Navarona Guardians are no longer! Though I still have to find Rogue Destiny and rework Maxim a bit because of somethings I want to include in that work that are probably better done in Ignitis Knights but who says double exposure is bad?


Comments

Popular Posts