Progressive note to look inside.

 Jake and the Morphs

    I am to say that dearly a person can just create a work and never post it online. That is what I have been doing this entire year and mainly the year before that. In 2019, I did not do that until the summer. It is because people take granted the work in the aftermath of things and they certainly don't buy it. Good enough, its to say that a person does not have to disclose when they complete things at all especially when people's respect is that of a lowly coachroach they smoosh. But I think enough that I have had to stop working on Jake and the Morphs after the summer 2019 because a person becomes too weighed down by these people acting as if the progression notes I would give were some sort of intel in a spy game. I mean; to say that is how people got me feeling with many of my works but surely the knives come out against Jake and the Morphs for some stupid reason. I don't have much care to figure out who or why? But all I know is that some people truly just think they can control what does not belong to them and is none of their business.

   Recently, realizing I have more space to create; I have taken back on the project and I am to say that in fall 2018 when I made the basis for two volumes of works on my birthday of all things would today realize how potential great the story was and how the 2nd half was just shaky. I ultimately did not create the 2nd half in either the spring or summer 2019. The 2nd half just deviated so much and just focused on the things of then. Not that they were bad but just that the original story had a better focus than that. I'd like to say it melded with too much other works so that it was not really the Jake and the Morphs story.

   Many people would not know the difference today in today's comics but originally different characters had their own cast and they would seldom mix aside from crossovers, special features and things of that nature. Today; however most characters that have running comic titles and their side characters can appear in any work. That is not bad but in my personal opinion, especially when you are making an original story; it just cannot connect too much of another story or it just loses it zeal rather the uniqueness of the story. Maybe later when things are established you can have tons of crossovers but to do to that at the beginning is basically to debase the story. I literally don't put any tags or examples to anything in comics here because that is literally how the large companies read your shit and just steal your shit and never think; hmm-maybe we should pay for what we steal. Ha, ha, yea, basically cookies in the modern era plus the power of algorithms and 3rd party inside trading is a nightmare. How much does facebook know about you and has sold to some company elsewhere in the world?

   Much to be said; my new take on the work is to revive the originality of its own world and remove distractions from its world being recognized. And this be a note.


Comments

Popular Posts