The old artists.
Every week in fall 2015, Spotify would have new artists and it was a nice thing and they still have it though I don't use Spotify as much anymore as I keep too many things open on my computer so that when I open it it just causes the computer to crash; the feature was a great part of a motivational thing. You would find unique and austere artists that you never heard of before and those who would do things in the future good and bad. I am to say that Chase Atlantic the band from Australia probably should have stuck to pop rock and stayed away from "pretending to be black rappers". Lol. I mean can we say that white people can have dreads but there are limits to liking something of people before its cultural appropriation especially when you don't actually know that much about the originators of the dreads but those that like rap music and are rappers. Oh, so yea, it was an interesting time in the past. I think it would be cool to reflect on the music I found each week but that will have to wait for another time.
I'd like to say the music was very motivational and it inspired me to continue doing things in an unconventional way. There is to be said that I have not done everything online and many things I do are likely to not make its way online in the form of the creative. Because people literally steal your shit. Marvel does, DC comics does and just anyone smaller than them although its unlikely given how lacking in legal power those people are.
I am to say enough how a person handled things of creative works in each week was inspired by each different new artists and many new ideas were inspired from these songs. I am to say that I posted in the past my adventures but ya, you cannot find things from 2016 because blogger deleted them. I mean in 2016, in the spring one night a week for three days I worked on a 2014 posting, 2015 posting and 2016 postings but when I look back I just cannot find the post and I know I created it because I spent some time in the 3rd week of March 2016 writing about the past up till then. Much to be said that maybe enough a person would have to write everything again off record because of how bad blogger has just deleted anything of importance from the time of fall 2015 that was written at the cusp edge of that time in spring 2016.
Comments
Post a Comment