An inspiration.

 When I began to work on the second I See Modern magazine it was on a Monday. That same Monday had a logic test; the 2nd one of course. I basically passed that one but yet that class was not easy to understand really. I had sat out in the cafeteria table in the PAC building and this was the middle and 3rd week of September. A punch of people somewhat mean mugged me as they went up the stairs. I sat nearest this short cropped hair girl and she smiled at me. I only returned the smile but figured it be best if I did not speak to her as somewhat these people had it out for me. Its not self centered to think that people who act in such a violent way to a pure stranger would not do the same to someone who speak to them. In all a person was just intimidated and did not speak to the girl but this person seemed interested in my drawings. She eventually had to leave but there was a kind person there out of the entitled and insufferables and this inspired me greatly.

Comments

Popular Posts