MK MZ girl in better dinning hall.




 Fall 2013; The 3rd week would see this girl who was cute in my opinion. However a person was always too shy to say anything. They hand blonde hair that was nearly white and kinda of where shapely. A person did not discriminate really. This was only the first time I saw them. The next time which was the 4th week they were in business attire and yea; that made them more attractive and somewhat intimidating. The 6th week which was the last week I saw them they were just surrounded by other people and this brown hair dude in a hoodie was nearest her. I just realized I would have to join their group to try to speak to her and then that would not even work out in my mind. It kinda depends on the people but I say today that it was still impossible. Anyways after that I never saw them again which is sad because it was like the diminishing of opportunities pretty much.

Comments

Popular Posts