dk; Sunglasses.

     I have been so excited to work again on Sunglasses. Of course I already have a story on paper that I very well could just put on the net by coloring but no one buys my stuff and so I think I'd like to try another direction of things. The work is a very sexual one I will say its truest nature. It was foremost created in the modern time period in winter/spring 2018. It is an exceptional work that has been worked on before then for about two years prior that. It was apart of MK MZODERN's Nature first run and it has returned as the most popular post of all time on this blog. I mean to say this is an original idea-its not based on anything but an interest for glasses which I will make into a story. This take is like a new take on the work as I already have another on paper which I will not invest in doing for certain reasons. It would take too much capital of time and money I don't have to do the work that exists and it would just break me away from the progress I am making.

    Of current 400+ people have viewed the one post I have created and more is to come and it will be better than before. Oh yea, I am going to sell a print of each comic so you can post it on your walls too. It'd be fun in the end so stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts