Cyberpunk.
Cyberpunk 2077. I am so glad this work never became truly popular. Oh, the hype was tremendous but the fall was great and rather people just dogpiled on the company and all this shit about them not making it well. I think some people are just very entitled and don't know the creative struggles behind things they just consume and don't truly appreciate people have to work on these things and that the game suffered alot of developmental issues. I am not glad it failed. I am glad that it did not have such a cultural impact that people did not know what the word "Cyberpunk" means. Or that the game's popularity diminished the chance that people could even know that Cyberpunk was a real word before the game. Let's just say that people these days especially on the internet aren't that smart. I am so glad that it did not become popular because people don't have the mental capacity to hold two values at once with something so sensationalized. Its kinda of sad that no plays this game much or it was never much that popular from my experiences on twitter or instagram but at least it cannot lorde over what cyberpunk is.
Comments
Post a Comment