the revival.
Ah, who ever deleted the records of fall 2015 on this site time and time again is a fucking ass. If I ever find out who at blogger does this shit straight to sue ville because lol I know what the fuck I have written. Just looking through my old things and realizing the hopes and dreams I had for the future only for people to try to pigeonhole me straight into the ground; to the bottom of the barrel. There are many hidden unreleased titles of the past in those sole in-paper magazines. The ambitions I had then were not all for naught at all though that is what education would belittle them as. I never got to continue these works and they would just be buried in misery as I was to be buried under drama, hatred and just people trying to witch hunt you for no fucking reason in fall 2016 and later. It was terrible. Truly terrible and I will never forgive anyone who aids and albeit discrimination and just depriving people of their right to freedom to speech and their freedom to create! So many people came out of the woodwork to hinder and oppress me that one cannot help but to realize how cruel and inept a place you hoped could help you even really was. The only person that can help you is you and that is what I had to do and if I realized that sooner; there would have been so much less emotional and mental pain. I don't go back into the past for just fun and games but to settle the score and revive the titles that were wronged indeed.
On this day I revive the many works of Romu that will be said created in fall 2015.
Comments
Post a Comment