Some anger.

    Man, oh, man things are getting steamy. Really much I have discovered or rather remember so much I wrote about in the past on this blog that no longer exists thanks to blogger. Essentially some stuff about 2013 is greatly missing. Then some stuff I wrote about 2014 is just up in smoke. Some greater details about year that is blank; 2015 were deleted. Even more stuff I wrote about 2016 gone. These were all posts made in the past aka before or in 2017. Why do I know its gone because I keep placemarkers of these things in paper! The level of anguish I was feeling earlier today looking for the work of Ninja Scorpions was terrible as I came across previous works. Many journals I had to start my journey now degraded by time turned into relics when they were just like new some time ago. All the hopes behind certain women I was affixed to in different times just vanished and diminished. Alas, I am to tell you that I am very angry at blogger and they can freaking starve because I am not going to put any of my comics on this site. Fuck them, I will only host on wordpress when I complete all my comics. Whilst everyone can worry about facebook, instagram and whatsapp being down; some people got real problems that are these dumb fucking shitty concerns.

Comments

Popular Posts