the artists.
There was someone who made fun of my art and for the longest time I was just enamored with their perception. It was because I thought I had fallen for them in first sight but really it was not to be so. Despite the attempt to get to know them; it all fell on deaf ears and whilst they were an artist-truly they could care less about their success. I am to realize that a person should always choose their art over a person who is not productive and just negative. What did they even bring me? Delusions that I could finally have a girlfriend? They brought me nothing but agony and just shame and if anything it would be the fault of my feelings for them at first sight that brought me to a place of inner conflict and refusing to do the obvious. Ergo; art is lonely even amongst people who are so called artists.
Comments
Post a Comment