October Schemes.

 Alas, have to be tolerating since September; people's interest in October's holiday and seasonal moods too fucking much. Shut the fuck up. Like seriously, some of you people out there have been celebrating Halloween for a month before the month that contains the day even occurs like two months you will celebrating it. I just am to say that a person is annoyed. Like what are people even doing with their lives. Waiting for Halloween and that's all? I am sure many people don't have much to do in their lives if all they have time to do is wait for Halloween.

Also like anyone who participates in these laughable inktobers especially the original are idiots who have no discipline whatsoever. I mean its not that hard to draw something every day; you literally just have to make a point to draw something before you get out of bed everyday. Yet that is so hard for these geniuses on the net! They get all the views out of low effort things in the first place. Having the ability of discipline, never would they consider that but just to do something that is just very lacking. I mean what is the point of doing a drawing a day? To get better when you attitude of " I am not going to be anyone". Go fuck yourself man, you know exactly what the fuck are you are doing. Don't be dragging your feet and want something greater out of that when never work for anything and never do anything but mope and bitch about how you cannot complete the challenge which is nothing complex.

Ugh, I am just not interested in the little pop culture whatevers of twitter and just find it is a very nasty and negative place to even be in. Obviously people want to delude theirselves of certain things and I just don't want to be up in that nonsense of prideful idiots. These events have me convinced that most artists who post under these things are just idiots. Why post under something you damn well know you aren't going to finish for peer pressure and to look cool. Come on this is not highschool; grow the fuck up and I say that really much the whole premise that a person has to be enthusiastic for October just because they are an artist is dumb as fuck. You cannot make people be interested in shit they aren't! That's a common note from Jamie on this day, very perturbed.

Comments

Popular Posts