Dear Golly.
Dear Golly,
When I look back I realize everything is done by own ability to do the things. There is no one else making me create anything. There is no one out there motivating me. It has just been me. This is amazing to realize. Especially in the world we live in where people have less than any will or ability to do anything for theirselves especially many artists on the net. I don't consider many people on the net as artists as my contemporaries when all they do is make art for money in the least cognitively and least of depth means. The most main stream means they make art and just adhere to whatever anime is popular at the time. Of course a person wants to make money off their works but its never something so desperate and animalistic as these other artists.
These people literally want to compare each and every artist the same when every person is different. I think people in these online spaces seem to forget that not everyone who does art is crazy about anime and manga and all these other things that people assume artists today just like. They assume that you play Animal Crossing, like Jujutsu Kaisen and ultimately are just "rushing to make the gold". I think that's a bad thing to assume. But people in and outside these spaces think the such about artists but really much no artist is even the same. People are born in different places, they believe different things, do different things and just naturally are different people from the start. I think that too much artists are just placed all in the same line of Sakimichan. Just trying to be something that won't work out. To tell you the pure reality of things; people think that because they are so similar to what is popular that they will be successful but they won't be. There is literally an over saturation of the same people over and over again just trying to do some minimalistic shit that is really a piss poor goal. So many things you can do in the context of art and so many people choose to just make these one line images. There are so few people trying to animate or even create comics but I bet so many people were inspired in the past to make their own stories but it go nowhere because they never educated theirselves or what to do and no one educated them. If not the world is just hostile to people trying to create their own stories animated or not.
Truly some people are just cowards to truly go after what they want. You literally are to tell me that a person who grew up in the era of 1990s, 2000s and 2010s cartoons did not want to make their own cartoons? Lol, I am sure many people want to create their own works like that but truly people have just become swept up in this Buzzfeed and Bored Panda listology nonsense. Never realizing that the best they can do is even try because apparently not everyone can be a person like Sakimichan or Adam Ellis who got popular around 2014/2015.
I mean I think that people need to actually have courage to be their own people. This does not say invest in an art college. I definitely would not support those ambitions; its far better for any person to do the work theirselves or with a team like that Vizipop person. Truly a person has more control over their works and its not like dropping a gold gem in a dark chasm. Likely enough people should recognize they have the power to make their dreams come true. Its apparent that people are tired of the artists who are simply trying to hard to be others and fit into a niche they don't belong.
I am to say that quite clearly a person is above the whole traps many artists online fall in and certainly because of what I have done and my beliefs which contribute greatly to my successes; I do not really consider myself a contemporary to these people. To me its just desperation people have fallen into and frankly they are better than that. I know they could very well come to same conclusions as I do but many of these people are cowards and kinda of immoral. Do you think its good to profit off of someone's character that is not yours? I don't think so. When they actually weren't cowards and had the courage to create these characters. I think that many people choose to be the ones who fall into delusions and just fail and want to laugh and berate people who dare create stories. Its to be said as well that these people deny the truth of reality that everyone is not the same but that is just the symptom of people who live in hive mind unison. They think everyone is the same as them. But no; in reality there on these social media places actually exist more than just two groups of artists and these hivemind clones are just one group that pertains to think they are the only artists.
And oh, the internet drama folks; I just see that there is a great premise for a story here. Indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment