The finality of a large change.

     Today worked on the most freeing thing of them all. I finally after years of hardship have revived the many ideas present in the 1st I See Modern magazine to be next generation ideas. I look back and realize I put alot of effort into these works. I cannot believe how much in the moment I was in then so that today looks like yesterday when I look at these works. There is to said however a person now realizes how they were tainted in the past in this effort to create new generation ideas. Some of these ideas were just where I doubted myself and truly did not put the effort forward in creating new things full of soul and energy. Some of these titles just lack and just are badly named continuations. Some of the continuations deal with Universe Express, Breaking Ponies and  others. I have actually taken a day to revive the works of the first two groups that had the most solid ideas but yea; the lacking conviction and impact of self doubt is present in the third. There are only four works that are good here but I won't name them. One of these works went onto be something else in the Krushre era but I think its  best to split the effort into a two day thing or more day thing.

    I am just to realize even further how much I later wrote on these works on this site that can never be found at all. I won't even go look because I literally already typed I See Modern in the search finder on the blog and its internal catalog only a writer can see and nothing good occurred folks. Nothing from fall 2015 was found. Nothing. I in fact have done this so many times its not funny. But anyways; I remark on how sad it is the optimism I had in that time period and everyone just about wanted me to fail but I have not. A person has over time created a better style of art and have used this to update the drawings on lined paper now drawn on printer paper. The difference 6 years makes.

    There was also a missing work I never drew so that one will be drawn and it create something that will make things better indeed going forward.

Comments

Popular Posts