A second nature.
You cannot imagine how painful it has been being through the experience that I experienced in fall 2015 that would lead into many other advents. I had so much optimism for many things and many relationships but alas people left me hanging. There are a great deal of people who are just fucked up. They are not the people who will lead humanity forward when they cannot even do the bare minimal of what is current expected and just what makes a good person in a time period. I placed my trust in the wrong people. But yet enough I have been shunned too many times. Just too many that I will not give up this blog and what it was supposed to have written for fall 2015. But the pain and the inconvenience that has been alotted to me by certain entities and people certainly will end in a brutal conclusion that is of imagery and will surpass it; whatever was written before will be revived anew like a second wind that is also a second nature.
Comments
Post a Comment