The logistics team.
Hmm, in spring 2014 I was on a team for an assignment and let's say these people were just people who clearly did not respect me. I was supposed to meet in the dorms with the girl in the purple outlines for the project but clearly they had other plans. I came down to their floor on the certain day we were to meet to work on the presentation and this person just passes by me and does not say anything. They just go back to their room. I don't follow them but just go to the library instead. I instead just worked on my part alone and then returned to my room because who is to drag someone who does not want to do the assignment to do it. The middle girl was annoying because she thought she was in charge but really could even control people to do the assignment aka her authority was not nothing when the other girl obviously did not want to work with me. Alas when presenting she took front and center to blab about herself and go on a tangent and I did not think that is what the assignment was for.. Her name was Elena. The other person was just condescending and followed behind Elena too much. So basically on this team you had two teams. Those who stayed in the dorms and those who did not and even so they did not could have still found some time to get on the same page. Basically you had two teams and one team worked together and the other did not so basically only one team had any direction and if you worked on anything it was likely disregarded and lessened. I mean; whatever I wrote they minimalized it. Of course this was for redundancy in part but really these people made for conditions to make me look like a fool. They refused to communicate really much and when I handed in my three slides they reduced it to one slide and basically this impacted my grade as well as the girl hogging the presentation and not giving anyone else the chance to speak. These were fake nice people indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment