Magma 109 the volume ten.

So now that we have all these notes. Time to create a story of volume ten.
What do we need first. Main character and premise and yes the main characters'
place in the premise.

  1. Main else characters. Supporting Characters. 
  2. Antagonists. Lesser characters.
  3. Setting.(s).
Since I was your instructor maybe you should else compile notes as I have done prior on the site. Will be listed later. But can be found as they happen before this post.

Yet this is the ten serial volume run for each four volumes will be ten episodes/serials.
This won't take long to do and I am sure to mention and point out where things are used in the writings theirselves. But it won't take long for me.

But in doing these things it is not a race and that you will find that getting to any number of ideas is simple as having enough material to get there. I really am having fatigue of late and really did these notes to break the fatigue and as well; be able to write better when I actually go to write. But really it is each to their own. It took me two days to get to this point in writing and my friends that is okay. If I came on the day I got the idea to write ; it would be okay too. But now let us write and start the end of the tutorial.

Comments

Popular Posts