wasteland. 3047
Forced our descent was into the city. We were now on the run and worse of all the city was not safe anymore and meant never that it ever was safe and that there was a darkness that allowed this to even conspire. I write to say of the fact the wasteland of the world became apparent and why we never were allowed out was because of one fact-this was just a cult. The world was healthy as we discovered on the onset via Interpol Net works and accounts.
I came at time to see the world in a different light every moment because I had been betrayed by this society into a trap. Jessamine and Barker did accompany us, "jack twins" into the city and discovered that simply were we needed to go to was Gwen Barade, the proper name for the collectives we twins had once tried to intervene with with Hedocoro and the Seventh Marchers who had no equals and I discovered that they were just hiddens from the outside world.
Gwen Barade offered to take us to the outside when we took back the office from Defow and her followers. Grimmy and Mickey came injured to us and that triggered me, I went alone only to be meant by Gwen and then the rest. We decided to go back home with Grimmy and Mickey, just like the old days, except we would overthrow and get even. Primary Green known for being a single yet employed came to help us and united us with the survivors. Bill Grime and Saly Nook, Eger and Yeager Twinde and Maolly Pines and Jaolslly Pines.
The battle was not like before. And wicked was the Defow onslaught. However, she died by our bullets, we spent much time cleaning up the city and then we left on motocryclers to discover the real world. With no entrapments to the story we held on before. No one ever could come after us because they were either in prison or in jail.
I came at time to see the world in a different light every moment because I had been betrayed by this society into a trap. Jessamine and Barker did accompany us, "jack twins" into the city and discovered that simply were we needed to go to was Gwen Barade, the proper name for the collectives we twins had once tried to intervene with with Hedocoro and the Seventh Marchers who had no equals and I discovered that they were just hiddens from the outside world.
Gwen Barade offered to take us to the outside when we took back the office from Defow and her followers. Grimmy and Mickey came injured to us and that triggered me, I went alone only to be meant by Gwen and then the rest. We decided to go back home with Grimmy and Mickey, just like the old days, except we would overthrow and get even. Primary Green known for being a single yet employed came to help us and united us with the survivors. Bill Grime and Saly Nook, Eger and Yeager Twinde and Maolly Pines and Jaolslly Pines.
The battle was not like before. And wicked was the Defow onslaught. However, she died by our bullets, we spent much time cleaning up the city and then we left on motocryclers to discover the real world. With no entrapments to the story we held on before. No one ever could come after us because they were either in prison or in jail.
Comments
Post a Comment