Use of Shark on Campus.

What is the use of Shark on Campus and the review I just did. Why? These particular outlines can be used for another story in which I call Mornings Manga and also another one at the ending, the 1st Country Corps. This is truly delicious to see and gives great complexity. I have made complexity a driving theme here at MZodern and I will not end in the Spring Summer. I will not stop creating, I will not stop designing and I base everything on views and not commissions, my work is own ask on place and not venture out on place for now.

I say that Shark on Campus can be given to relate on actual instances in my real story and yet not at all. Why? Because it is a variant as Mind Games is. And if you were to actually make a story about me, Mornings would be a more fictionalized account than Shark on Campus but more precise. Only in the MK MZODERN story do I give you the setting and were you see modern. Of what was and what can truly be again. There are many things left unsaid I believe in the goal of MK MZODERN and such that I am going to say it is over by the longshot and rescind the ending arc of 2016.

I just came out of very dark days indeed but I believe it will get better and I will not be threatened and I will not be stopped. The story to really explain me, would be Sunglasses. Its sort of like the first real comic I tried to make and I often got upended by drawing nude women and while drawing nude women is something I particular could not help, the story had limited room to breathe and no help from anyone either and is a charging force to why in 2009, almost a decade ago- I stop letting things just be on the account of peoples said words. They said we could dream but never supported it. They said we could do great things but then also said in pity, " we never did these things" and " growing up". To truly understand the story, you must go back to 2008 when something sinister took route in the highest education and it trickled down and it started to choke the life out. Sunglasses will tell that as I wore sunglasses back then. Shark on Campus gives you only a glimpse at what I am truly saying at all. I am going to tell you the comic revival of me is to only do one thing repair from having to close off series in the terms of success for later, but make them as they are-nature naturally.

Comments

Popular Posts