the future, The FUTIRE.

Years ago in 2013, the fall I released an idea called the Futire. This Futire in prospective.
Is simply an idea of another version of MK MZODERN but based in a space that is past this place and the events that were in 2013 fall. It could be said that the fall of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and possibly many more seasons are included within this. And that a future of MK MZODERN is MM culture. In this of Futire; you can ride in car and see the exact future is blankly lost to progress. Unless you turn the tide. Here, Futire will introduce the Humanist Party. To give back dreams that have been lost in false desires and realities of being by sole estate of vision.

People lost in the clouds have created earthquakes in which people cannot reach point a to b but rather point a to settle for c. This should not be everyday life and its time that false religion and false intrigue to care for humanity is stamped out...! Truly I have been lost ever since that September 14th day of 2016 but have strived to reassemble what I was even there for at all. But I reason to stand to account to my decisions but not be judged but try to say that anything had purpose at all. It does not. The system is broken and there is far and wide too much corruption. Just trying to rest I was but people are rude and try to hard to do something "godly" or to make their life have any purpose and do the worst things ever.

English and reading and appreciation for art in function with monetary means has never been respectfully reached and by improving the socialization of english and other craft, MK MZODERN will become a humanist venue. However, there will be many MZODERN's and a world of MZODERNs. I start off in the next few over posts about the days in my life that were pure dark when they were supposed to be good and I just took it as it was for the sake of my life and rarely actually tried to change things for the sake that if I went there as I was then- I would have not ever or even survived to tell an account of all the things I have seen.

I have been depressed over time by this of trauma of realizing those that you try to help are the ones who are leading the Satan's army all this time and are not normal people. It has come to my eyes that no one is interacting normally and people are just being canned in the grave just for being people of color, people of reason and people who go to school. Enough of allowing a society that prizes mental slavery, slavery, aristocratic bents and pleasure spents, sensationalism, false romanticism and self pleasure and thievery, bribery and ever more the tone of idiot as king! It is time to bring back the society true and life refined and not drippings of fake shit, crappy and false bearing society.


The comic campaign of my now, moves to develop BUNKER comics with a series called Sunglasses as its first comic. All works previous and their drafts for Kyeombi will be funded through events on this blog and this time the drafts and previous works will be published and make a way for a new Kyeombi that continues the stories instead of ending them. This of course means that the original endings are changed to be continuations rather than endings and you can find examples of this of animes and their various rehashes. I am still going to publish those works of four pages before but this more important than that and you will find that the story of MK MZODERN makes up more than for it at all. In the same manner, the story of MK MZODERN will have to be changed from what I made it before but I will post the version I penciled and then the altered new version and then the colored finished version. I just like to take time to reflect on my work and say it more than a book. It is way of being that many fail to even be.


To even for me to make it that far, requires critical thought and strategy. Many people lack the ability to even think for theirselves and let others think for them and that's that. You can see even from the presidential election that people lack culture and understanding of art and any sense of self to truly even be them truly. This is the new concave point of MK MZODERN and I will add this to the story which in effect will be called the Concave.

I may have worked on Egypt 99, but from two posts alone it has become truly important that I do not pursue it. In the venture and the utter fuck up I have been through in which could be a total romantic cataclysm in which in the end of my journey everything exploded with C-4. I have to consider not posting anything on it for the sake of the project. I just do not have the drive I did before learning the abyssal darkness I did before is ever present in our society and there is no hope at all.
I am sure many are familiar with the concept of Spring Break but I will make this Spring Break, SPRING SUMMER. And possibly in place of the news articles will write about two women per story inside each character as they can be the models of wintertribes. More conserveably will draw upon the world of Wintertribes.

Mornings was such a success that you are now with helm inside the ideal of how such a thing fits into the world of Wintertribes. I will talk about the following mk mzoderns of course when they are to be released. For the stake that it serves no purpose in mobilization to move them ever further. In a manner,  Bunker Comics, Humanist Party, the Concave, the Concave method, the futire and the MK MZODERN story and that Egypt 99 will carry on albeit different. The start of having a comic in your own hands begins with the next tale that concludes in Klomi, Dominic, Wasteland and more in the Spring Summer event at MK MZODERN Malibu.( Concludes here means; the result of , meaning that comics will begin with the effort of the following devices to push along the release).

In addition to this,  I follow 7 Deadly Sins, Pale Waves and Of Mice and Men and Fire Brigade and will be making a fan art collection of these various entries in this one time. And there you have it. The complete new journey of MK MZODERN in the Worlds of MK MZODERNs.

( this is a must read).
j-h.



Dreaming of wilderness and wilderberry, wildberries and all else.

I find myself looking into evergreen eyes. Of a fairy that brings me
to the malibu. To search for you. And find a demon instead of you-
you were the one I cast away after you cast me away in the reality
break away, you liked me but because of my color- I was hated.
I was hated. I was hated. I was hated. Like a demon. There I found a demon
who reminded me nothing of you and you were the one who cast me away.
The ideal dream was you. But you cast yourself away never coming back again.
Never coming again! To the malibu, I never saw you again.
Never here saw you again.

Comments

Popular Posts