Teashop Krushre.
Many drinks I have made in my journey to wave at a hand. wave a hand at.
I have waved in the waters to make known the journey in straight, in true and in profound.
I scare my ideals. I bite my fears and I scream into the abysmmals like they are animals and mammals to produce cute quite items by screaming.
I venture too much and the milk of the diary and anime gets me with a chess burger and philly of a cake does make me so surreal in bed.
I found youth and I drunk from the river, of a titan. A gourge, forge gorge.
I drink and drink, these drinks and someone comes in and talks about their lame
ideals of the spam web and I am intrigued at his cereal ideals for real
in this teashop krushre.
Authors note: If you truly have read this blog, you will understand this of the matter some of this tea shop might actually be a coffeeshop, showing the wonky nature of the owner and those within, consider it a offering for a theme song for the story on thanksgiving day last year.
I have waved in the waters to make known the journey in straight, in true and in profound.
I scare my ideals. I bite my fears and I scream into the abysmmals like they are animals and mammals to produce cute quite items by screaming.
I venture too much and the milk of the diary and anime gets me with a chess burger and philly of a cake does make me so surreal in bed.
I found youth and I drunk from the river, of a titan. A gourge, forge gorge.
I drink and drink, these drinks and someone comes in and talks about their lame
ideals of the spam web and I am intrigued at his cereal ideals for real
in this teashop krushre.
Authors note: If you truly have read this blog, you will understand this of the matter some of this tea shop might actually be a coffeeshop, showing the wonky nature of the owner and those within, consider it a offering for a theme song for the story on thanksgiving day last year.
Comments
Post a Comment