Sunglasses.

I might say that 2008 was famous year for the test to Floetry "if I was a bird" on those speed run tests. Also the year I made Grandotropes and tried to complete Sunglasses. It did not work but I will now vent the exhaust of what was then and make that the ultimate base of the story. There will be many girls indeed. In no manner is this to promote any type of inquiry into illegal means, but for the sake of the story, there is a lot of nudity. But to escape the so manner of probably promoting what you should not, all characters will be upped in age when that particular happens, so no one can say I'm promoting this or that.

Really this is to be like a 2008 me, writing the story about people his own age.
However I am not as I was then, and ten years older so by now, its basically me telling you about the things I saw. But however some people would class that as too much information and basically taking pictures of children nude is illegal. And I am too old now, to say truly I want to promote such behavior in the viewing audience of even looking at teens as simply nude fodder. For me, it is about the time in my life where I saw things differently than before. But I do not want to particular implicit into a dark world and thus will up the age of the characters in those particular instances.

I revisit this hentai american that was basically about highschoolers. The main problem is that they are children and you cannot reach a major audience promoting illegal crimes in which the majority of the story is basically them getting it on. This is a disclaimer that I do not support illegal acts in the upcoming story and frankly have the changed elements of the story to say I do not support such ideals nor want anyone to think that.

In short; there will be sex, but I am limited in ways of displaying this. As I cannot get off saying I am young as the fellows I am writing about. So yea certain writing devices come in handy here.

Comments

Popular Posts