SM Spring Summer event.
SM Spring Summer event in particular is too large to witness just by text alone in five posts if ever to be of any worth they will have to be accompanied by images because there are too many stories to write per post to be viable and are too heavy to move quick with at least at the heath in which is possessed by the author. Putting detail in the titles of Regalia Bear Airs tells me that doing more than 28 straight is suicide pure with out the proper informs and prior preparation.
The images also make these stories seem more viable and its better to go collection by collection to complete the stories. You need to create the cast actually here and in a manner where they are not limited. Go one by one and then complete by creating an unifying story outline. That will complete it however its not likely for anyone to be able to do this but me. I am going to explain to you about why.
The hang ups of comic book artists is that they get trapped in this mindset of being a comic book artist and not solving a problem nor having true fun, they get set in doing what is right. I bet you not the facebook and its comic book communities are the most poisonous thing. You see all these people who are not going anywhere, barely have any plans to get anything really do and like to procrastinate as if they are going to get the book done in a day. They waste time and make excuses. But I am saying, it takes time to make things work and rather if you are one trick pony it is hard to anything but complain about how unprepared you are. Most are only clamoring for views and not publishing anything anywhere at all just on facebook and bad managed websites. It is depressing for your art to be of view only, its kinda of why I did not just one day say, " I'm just going to post my art and you take it as it is". No, that is just throwing your artwork as a book bag after school. Forever the reason, just because you can get views for it, your work has more value than that and if you have to work to make your work to where its successful and not a failure, you should indeed do it and not put up half assed work with no plan of improving or even an endgoal. You should actually try to improve your work to be of what you truly estate it to be.
The reason is simple. No one cares about your work but you and if you get stuck in a viewing handle like many, one day you will break and there will be nothing to move you if anything at all. The same thing is true for authors, some people only post one book and then they are done for the rest of their lives for the reason they suck at being motivated anything but for views.
While I would like to post this up; this story with all these facets, the outset here is too damn large for what I did in the past and finally its time to even move away from that and such, this event that was to be Savage and of Mercyer, is one of flight forward and not back. While I would go into this flame, the stress of writing is often too much when no one gives a damn about you and you are on your own in life and your pursuits.
The questions I said in that post of which introduces herein, of where Neros adds up to this is exactly so of how many of these series actually lead to ideals of cyberpunk, further and else. I might mention that Third Gear War is basically a steampunk tale and that these series all get a second voice under this particular project and with music and sound and if you remember the 300, the directions and what I have said it needs, " a picture show". This leads to a new goal and new project indeed which revives songs to actually be songs under the artist direction M3RS.( MEJeRS)
Essentially I am not going to rush, but really; I cannot run away from dreams and my dream is not one or two but many. I have discovered inside these years chasing comics, that simply you must control what you create for, or you will be controlled and fall into were you never learn and just stay stagnant. And this of Spring Summer brings us to the new issue of MK MZODERN, is how all these stories come together as well as with others to make MM culture and Wintertribes complete.
Instead of making another combination like I said I was, it is more better and best to focus on the craft of Sunglasses rather than estraining this issue as apart of another. This is a change of working habitat, where slowly if not quickly we drive to the stories in our particular manner. While I would say getting into drafting is easy. It is not, and not so when you have to convene around daily interruptions. Your daily interruptions could be your job indeed. You know the thing you use to buy food and you take pictures with your girlfriend so annoyingly shoving in people's face? On the same facebook and you never get anywhere, because you become to self delusioned with yourself to even realize reality of the manner. You can brag about a job all you want, it means nothing in the end if you end broke and sad at the end. This is why as well in part of why I will take Spring Summer event on or answer the questions other than Neros. It is similar to 1866, it is not the right place but maybe a neros is the right time.
Moreso, taking on this endeavor is something that is not good to do when the quality of your work will spill out like water pierced in a glass frame. And the water comes from two sides and the metal pierces in has water over it and this is what you face going ever further with your work. I simply stop here to say I have finally reached the location I wanted in 2016 fall. And Sunglasses is a better story to start with than complex works. Thus for this time the event will be picked up if not a Mzodern at all.-adjz.
The images also make these stories seem more viable and its better to go collection by collection to complete the stories. You need to create the cast actually here and in a manner where they are not limited. Go one by one and then complete by creating an unifying story outline. That will complete it however its not likely for anyone to be able to do this but me. I am going to explain to you about why.
The hang ups of comic book artists is that they get trapped in this mindset of being a comic book artist and not solving a problem nor having true fun, they get set in doing what is right. I bet you not the facebook and its comic book communities are the most poisonous thing. You see all these people who are not going anywhere, barely have any plans to get anything really do and like to procrastinate as if they are going to get the book done in a day. They waste time and make excuses. But I am saying, it takes time to make things work and rather if you are one trick pony it is hard to anything but complain about how unprepared you are. Most are only clamoring for views and not publishing anything anywhere at all just on facebook and bad managed websites. It is depressing for your art to be of view only, its kinda of why I did not just one day say, " I'm just going to post my art and you take it as it is". No, that is just throwing your artwork as a book bag after school. Forever the reason, just because you can get views for it, your work has more value than that and if you have to work to make your work to where its successful and not a failure, you should indeed do it and not put up half assed work with no plan of improving or even an endgoal. You should actually try to improve your work to be of what you truly estate it to be.
The reason is simple. No one cares about your work but you and if you get stuck in a viewing handle like many, one day you will break and there will be nothing to move you if anything at all. The same thing is true for authors, some people only post one book and then they are done for the rest of their lives for the reason they suck at being motivated anything but for views.
While I would like to post this up; this story with all these facets, the outset here is too damn large for what I did in the past and finally its time to even move away from that and such, this event that was to be Savage and of Mercyer, is one of flight forward and not back. While I would go into this flame, the stress of writing is often too much when no one gives a damn about you and you are on your own in life and your pursuits.
The questions I said in that post of which introduces herein, of where Neros adds up to this is exactly so of how many of these series actually lead to ideals of cyberpunk, further and else. I might mention that Third Gear War is basically a steampunk tale and that these series all get a second voice under this particular project and with music and sound and if you remember the 300, the directions and what I have said it needs, " a picture show". This leads to a new goal and new project indeed which revives songs to actually be songs under the artist direction M3RS.( MEJeRS)
Essentially I am not going to rush, but really; I cannot run away from dreams and my dream is not one or two but many. I have discovered inside these years chasing comics, that simply you must control what you create for, or you will be controlled and fall into were you never learn and just stay stagnant. And this of Spring Summer brings us to the new issue of MK MZODERN, is how all these stories come together as well as with others to make MM culture and Wintertribes complete.
Instead of making another combination like I said I was, it is more better and best to focus on the craft of Sunglasses rather than estraining this issue as apart of another. This is a change of working habitat, where slowly if not quickly we drive to the stories in our particular manner. While I would say getting into drafting is easy. It is not, and not so when you have to convene around daily interruptions. Your daily interruptions could be your job indeed. You know the thing you use to buy food and you take pictures with your girlfriend so annoyingly shoving in people's face? On the same facebook and you never get anywhere, because you become to self delusioned with yourself to even realize reality of the manner. You can brag about a job all you want, it means nothing in the end if you end broke and sad at the end. This is why as well in part of why I will take Spring Summer event on or answer the questions other than Neros. It is similar to 1866, it is not the right place but maybe a neros is the right time.
Moreso, taking on this endeavor is something that is not good to do when the quality of your work will spill out like water pierced in a glass frame. And the water comes from two sides and the metal pierces in has water over it and this is what you face going ever further with your work. I simply stop here to say I have finally reached the location I wanted in 2016 fall. And Sunglasses is a better story to start with than complex works. Thus for this time the event will be picked up if not a Mzodern at all.-adjz.
Comments
Post a Comment