Short Story.

Not long ago. Bastard of the Portfolio Development, the teacher said to me about Dessacrow Academy on Tapastic when I put together my portfolio and he upright refused it, and tried assert that I had to have things in my portfolio when the assignment never said to have these things and was very free and open in english language and acceptable to bring what I brought. However this guy was nasty. He kept on asking to show other things cause he could not place in his little mind and charts and graphs where I fit in anything at all. It fucking pissed me off. He was rude and frankly cut off before I explained anything as if to say it was not good enough. The bastard. He then on went to say, " these are not comics" they are just illustrations and boy that bastard was pink. It angered to no end, I really didn't want to be there and had better things to do with my time than be around such suffered people who for the sake of the things they have cannot do a better job than me.

The short story is that in this world no matter where you go, someone is always out to clip your ends and get on ever nerve and pull you down or shoot and kill you in some eras. Which is why as fellows who hope for humanist returns need to be careful were we spend our time and with who. You do not need to be spending time with trash and people who honestly do not understand you or anything at all.
The teacher may have become nice, but it never forgives them for what they said when they never said to anyone else. That Bunker logo is proof why they cannot be forgiven because they did the same exact twice and never really apologized for their behavior. While I look like a shit in front of everyone, the guy looks top host and frankly I quiet had enough!

I bring you the following story of a time I quiet had enough as well. And to gear up for a cyberpunk telling of the entire story! Ya...! Its gonna be awesome.

Mostly, if you were to buy a book of this, this would be the pages after the front I showed you in another post previously.

Comments

Popular Posts