Shark on Campus affects mornings.
There are many write ups that I have not posted on here. That includes the book records, MK MZODERN Adventures, Aswards and other ideals. Mornings was included in it and I am going to use Shark on Campus to tell about how the story can be improved and basically written better.
Instead of going week by week and honesty there are actually two stories for Mornings( the original unedited that goes by a week fashion and another that goes by the new edit that is covered in this particular post) the story is framed between these 5 event points and the story changes to be more detailed in which of what actually happened. In simple the entire story happens between point a to point b. In which of the 5th post is actually explained it leds to a longer story than the others and thus
anything can go for the Mornings edit introduced herein.
The story is framed: to talk about why consent is important at first.
Finding someone who you actually care about second.
Another perspective world with someone who you also have feelings for. If more than many.
Understanding something which you did not before.
Being frightened and then forced to fight.
The main character I will call Luke Chashmmakcman and revolves around his fight around corrupted individuals and his romantic life.
A good student is faked here you should understand. At then I see these gazing eyes, so brilliant.
But while I could get lost in them perhaps I would lose my way to the ones I heart true.
The rains are the biggest enemies and crossing the road is a trouble. Finding there are dangers everywhere with a feeling I know very well. There is no point in surviving here, when I will eventually die indeed.
People are haunted here indeed especially on the third but I do not know why. I meet a new ally.
If not some people to hang out with in an emergency.
Instead of going week by week and honesty there are actually two stories for Mornings( the original unedited that goes by a week fashion and another that goes by the new edit that is covered in this particular post) the story is framed between these 5 event points and the story changes to be more detailed in which of what actually happened. In simple the entire story happens between point a to point b. In which of the 5th post is actually explained it leds to a longer story than the others and thus
anything can go for the Mornings edit introduced herein.
The story is framed: to talk about why consent is important at first.
Finding someone who you actually care about second.
Another perspective world with someone who you also have feelings for. If more than many.
Understanding something which you did not before.
Being frightened and then forced to fight.
The main character I will call Luke Chashmmakcman and revolves around his fight around corrupted individuals and his romantic life.
The story is framed: to talk about why consent is important at first.
Luke: applying the ideals of freedom I feel now will be a flame and fire and I will continue the self documentary by investigative means.
Stay up with three fellows.
The people live glossy ideals.
A ray of sunshine sticks up.
I find gangsters of all colors in wait here.
However hidden in wait in alleys in the main central administration.
Managing to get away; stay far away from these places indeed.
A battle begins to have this image of conservative will to not get in a fight.
Finding someone who you actually care about second.
The murk of my heart is which removed by the freedom I so feel in investigative light.
I run around to try and find the answer but the answer is hidden in a maze of deep conspiracy and if not; in the arms of satan lies the answer of why nothing feels safe here.
I find a true friend in which I can actually resolve real talk to.
Another perspective world with someone who
you also have feelings for. If more than many.
The world is a changing place. I see her and think of the future.
She slowly does not like me. But then she does. It is quiet brilliant indeed.
I can see differences in when I see her and ever instance and one day I gaze at
atop at her and realize I cannot forbid I have other strong feelings, I cannot fit into the dynamics of this world. If more than many I cannot fit in the dynamics at all.
A drunken set of eyes look on me with such hate and then I see the satan of this place.
And quiet frankly the ills of the neighbor(s) next door.
One night I resolve to fight and slash the backs of the rapists that are sent bastards from the satan itself.
Understanding something which you did not before.I understand I would drown in rage with no discipline, I laugh at this place and fake good student.
A good student is faked here you should understand. At then I see these gazing eyes, so brilliant.
But while I could get lost in them perhaps I would lose my way to the ones I heart true.
The rains are the biggest enemies and crossing the road is a trouble. Finding there are dangers everywhere with a feeling I know very well. There is no point in surviving here, when I will eventually die indeed.
People are haunted here indeed especially on the third but I do not know why. I meet a new ally.
If not some people to hang out with in an emergency.
Being frightened and
then forced to fight.
It was a normal class with her forgivings yet I left that day and encountered the beast inside the coffin that could have been mine and the feeling I felt all along had closed in and I must have blinked against death itself and hid into my laugh as a good student and avoided her suspicion it seemed at least for then.
I nearly collapsed that day and drunk more water and soda than I could find. I'd now have to savage all of what I thought what even be good here in sum of saving those I cared about truly from this monster's rath, as the monster lied on the 3rd floor and could go to the 4th...
Comments
Post a Comment