NERO"2"YOGURT MAGAZINE.

Of course there is more to life that Egypt 99. More to life than editions called Interesting Reads Malibu and Interesting Email. And such I bring forth the true cyberpunk story I revived in the era of that was to be but is now. What if people do not know how to bake in the future? Or rather; that is the question posed by the medium of cyberpunk when many people do not have access to quality foods and there are food deserts? I want to say. That MM culture follows exactly these questions and more.
The unanswered angle here is; could society change so much that people no longer bake? The question will be answered with the character Clara.Chloe. Kiara. Who is actually three people!
Now lets get acquainted with these ideals. And realize who will deliver them in the Nero 2 Ygurt Mag.

Comments

Popular Posts