Mystery One in Truth, Mariam for real, the one-I love you.

Mariam is a bad bitch on this world
but else world she is the dream on this world
she is mysterio. She is crazy and no hero,
she drives the nuts of the batshit parade of the
bat beat parade and all orange halloween colors
in my brain, in my brain- to say
she is the master of the brain'
the vr pain. She hollowed my brain
with the one I loved and it was not her
but it was the one I could love to not see
her skull assassin face, the nasty bitch
just laughs at me, " hello"
Mystery one in truth
hello.
Mystery one in truth.
Hello.
Mystery in one in truth.
Hello, yet I followed you, to the death.
Of anything at all to be screwed in the mind and
the crufixed and crucified from the sounds you made
from inside
and outside.

I try to be a Spider, but you're a just Mary Jane not all.

The real one is the one who you showed.
She is lovely and she is intelligent but she'll never be mine
the closest one to her is an endscoper, a fucking racist who can't
think for herself at all and that is nothing at all.

You are a bastard, you are a bitch. You have a gun, and guns
that you try to kill out the dreams of everything to make yourself the hero.
Mariam the real, the one I love you.
I love you.
Mariam the real, the one, I love you.
I LOVE YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TOO.
Would never be said. To ever this me.
And this is your hatred, the nasty fuck I saw in the elevator and everywhere else.

FUCK, FUCK YOU! MARIAM O'DEL DEVILWILLHILL!
I wish you just shut up and cry for all the things you have cost to die.

Comments

Popular Posts