Interesting Reads. Malibu.
Driver through Trash
Comfortable Cyberpunk Room.
Sex at Cyberpunk Room 1
Sex at Cyberpunk Room 2 MM culture.
Astroflecks.
Nude Woman at Computer.
Paramore's Ain't It Fun
Slayers of Wolve
The girl who appeared.
Truly painful to not talk to you.
The first girl I ever saw interested in me. Was beautiful and I did not know she could be so accepting of me but I did not know her and while I saw her time and time again. I could never speak to her for all the things I seen and all the concerns I had. I had to just play it safe even if I would not get to speak to her. But I would make sure that I would do something special for her-ensure that she had if not a fun time a rather good one indeed in being safe and not bothered. By discovering what made the clock tick and gathering proper forwarding to this goal, I am sure she is pretty safe indeed. That was my only action that was better than any sum of words ever achievable by my tongue.
I see beauty but never reach.
There were many women in which I would have different entries for, but all the while in my advents I felt as if not able to ever reach them and if I ever tried they would be turned away and nothing would go well for them. I cry that I see beauty but never quiet reach.
NeoGeshi School 1.
The embrace of my shoulder after time in that class is all I need to get me through the day.
S-academy.
He dives through trash and I say the same. I dive through trash and everyday talk about it.
Yet I am forced to clean the sea to even breathe and its terrible when everyone is watching me and not doing anything really at all while I dive through trash. I feel that its time to stop swimming through trash and arise to the true occasion.
Comfortable Cyberpunk Room.
Mostly a very junky room but sort of neatly organized for the effect of undercut developer of something in this society that uses the old whims of technology to move forward with new whims in a society in which an outcome thought to have would not ever be. And why it will never be as the room will never be clean? There is a dark reason both behind why the developer is even undercut and is desperate such they cannot usually clean up and such that it has become a style of comfort for who they are and their fight forward.
Sex at Cyberpunk Room 1
However this room is junky from the everyday use by a punk follower, a particular woman who never cleans up her clothes and has her clothes all across her bed and rather as she does accepts the love of a fellow punk follower and they as they can see, as they do it, clothes fall off the bed and much of sort adds to the atmosphere and mystique of the everyday feeling of grunge in what was to be a coming time of bright eras. That could still be if in and outside of the bed using the bed indeed.
Another couple in a cleaner room mostly made for romantic hanging out is made to be easily moved around and features many toys and tech and tools and pictures and all sorts of hobby materials and if not clothes on racks, and places for snacks and if not a port for entertainment where they sit on the couch and it leads to sex while in the midst of a movie, they move and they act in the way of the movie matching the actions of the screen and on it and on the couch she delivers an impact that delves reality its final resort in terms of a movie in his perspective and moving forward gives him a conclusion that furthers him with meaning and purpose in life. She as well reaches the climax and cries out and they cuddle on this particular couch that would become known as the pasty red sauce couch.
Astroflecks.
Astroflecks have to be the best and possibly the worst thing. I think I like a woman who had natural flecks of this sort and she was really beautiful but alas as the story went in that time, I could not go across my obstacles to reach her. The worst thing is that everyone can have these cute freckles and more so, can be convinced that these people will have children with some chance of freckles but no, there is more-it takes away from the face indeed if not natural. You should probably just be you and not like these else so distinctly beautiful in freckles people.
Nude Woman at Computer.
The nude woman at the computer is someone who plays games and walks the game plank naked and exposes herself for sport and expects not one thing in return. There is something special about the woman who can play a game, show herself and prove intellect supreme. She is not meat for the everyday life style, she is unique and she is profound. She does what she wants and she is free. Of all meanings that could ever be understood by this trite society.
Paramore's Ain't It Fun
I used to take my math tests to this and it would inspire me to at least not fail. That is how frail I was in the time of my journey ending in 2013. Kudos to you, I just kept pretending as normal I did not want to inspire a culture of sickness and unhealthy morale. So I kept on going even as I began to weaken. Similarly I listened to it while writing the Slayers of Wolve again but even that was not the same, it was something else indeed.
Slayers of Wolve
Slayers of Wolve is where I found I could not reflect on that past in that place at all and were frankly as much as I tried to; the story became framed around normal circumstances. I worked a lot on this story and it took me only a week. I was tried of english class indeed. I was tried of being called as shit and I was not shit, I was brilliant. I found myself wanting to frame the story to the modern happenings and that I can still do indeed. I found a victory against the system. But I on my return to that room. I was attacked and I spent the weekend recovering from such an act. Which I could tell no one about for fear of repercussions and this only drove my investigation in further.
The girl who appeared.
I am going to tell you never in my life have I been so romantically confused. But at the start of college, I met this short cropped hair girl. I saw her when I arrived earlier for class than anyone, I was whistling, she refused my hello and I went on my way. Much later on about two weeks later or by the third week of class could be considered the next week over, she turned around and smiled as if uneasy at me but then had a more prominent smile. That was the first sign I had ever seen that anyone was truly in love with me. It was beauty and it was art and my heart was bestood a new gift. One of acceptance. I came about to see her in the jurisdiction of the normal week day classes with her friend and it would usually rain and some times I would walk beside them as leaving. She was beautiful. I could not be angry with her that she did not talk to me at first. I found comfort in our true mutual understandings of eye. I would see her in the dinning hall and later I would see her from the window coming into the housing unit. She would seem to beckon to me but I found myself fazzled at the atmosphere and I was too shaken most times to ever approach her again. I tried to build up courage and once I passed an intersection where she and this girl who I saw liked me particularly for another reason; I found myself-near drooling at who to contact. She had rejected me but I found her, striking in the day and more so had an upright demeanor. I saw her look at me after I looked at the other girl and particular her legs( her legs I admit I was sorely attracted too) and it was pure jealousy. I felt heart broken and learned there in then almost dizzy. That I had to do right even if I never spent any time real with anyone at all. I saw her mostly in the cafeteria at one point. There were assigned seats in that class and I was kinda forced to the outcomes of where I sat the first day.
One time, I passed her as she returned from the cafeteria and we smiled at each other and then I spoke to her and it was glorious. My heart soared. But I was not going to offer to come up with her and talk, the cafeteria was going to close, and my stomach was terribly hungry. It was. But the heart's hunger was. I found few opportunities to even see if ever speak to her later. But when she finally spoke to me- I felt alive and it remains one of my cherished memories to this day and I have written about it here several times.
Truly painful to not talk to you.
The first girl I ever saw interested in me. Was beautiful and I did not know she could be so accepting of me but I did not know her and while I saw her time and time again. I could never speak to her for all the things I seen and all the concerns I had. I had to just play it safe even if I would not get to speak to her. But I would make sure that I would do something special for her-ensure that she had if not a fun time a rather good one indeed in being safe and not bothered. By discovering what made the clock tick and gathering proper forwarding to this goal, I am sure she is pretty safe indeed. That was my only action that was better than any sum of words ever achievable by my tongue.
I see beauty but never reach.
There were many women in which I would have different entries for, but all the while in my advents I felt as if not able to ever reach them and if I ever tried they would be turned away and nothing would go well for them. I cry that I see beauty but never quiet reach.
NeoGeshi School 1.
The embrace of my shoulder after time in that class is all I need to get me through the day.
S-academy.
Pure satire is S-academy on how school can fail people and how it truly has failed me. Truly there is no point in learning solely for status and estate but rather for a goal. There was no goal in within the school but to make money and without a doubt operate shady business indeed. No one would dare speak of it but damn man, the world is danger from shady dealers and their dark worlds that might infect the light worlds of our countries' social sphere to were all there is corruption and chaos. The end.
Comments
Post a Comment