Hey Nude.

I write this post with sunglasses on in the frame of estate of tin lit twilight of the white cast pool and palms behind a fence and the mystical ranchers of MK MZODERN have yet to be riding on their horses, you Reine, Jyuera and that Jaune and Ryane and Jamie too? If not Moira, but that is albeit later. I speak on how my work Sunglasses is influenced by what the middle school I went too.

How that place was terrible. And how on the weekends I would dream better than ever before. I create Palenius Tricks during this era and it was the first story with an elf truly as not an enemy or side character but a main character. It was strange usually making the character that was an enemy a main character. Believe it or not I was heavily afflicted in my young era by the needs of the looking at the female frame. I never looked online because that was too dangerous in my household cause I had sisters and all the computers were open source. Anyone could walk in and see. Advantage I would estate for conversation, but nasty things have happened and no one should know that information but me.

I just would be bitten at times and I could not help but to draw women in the situations and much to your dismay, while I am very injured and sick all I do is draw naked women and hide it from anyone who sees to be around. Rather I  reason that I hated it. This impulse. Ruined my artistic bent of telling the stories I wanted and I had to control it or I would not get anything done in other projects like writing. However with Sunglasses it won over and character Abril was the one most tortured by this and that. However now that I am an adult I realize my ability of such healing importance and one of insight. I never shared this before because we never got that far.

I must say looking back at the drawings I did during those injured and sick times were most good and I actually brought life to the women within and they were my only focus. In this project like the Power of Kingdoms, I underlie adult themes within. And that rather the school allows many opportunities for Abril to be desperately naked and such here, it may underlie certain things or not. In the modern drawing nude women has become apart of daily happenstance and I am going to increase it, not for views but for self. As that is usually what I do to do nothing else at all. But do not get me wrong. Its only drawing naked women and that's it.

And for the reason of women's beauty I looked to elves because they are made very beautiful in most medias.

Comments

Popular Posts