Friendship.
In the modern world. No friendship exists.
If friendship exists it is a lie, a deception and people usually want more out it than friendship.
I have discovered not many even came once for what is friendship is for. But the estate society
gives friendship but never fulfills it at all.
But in the works I will write friendship does and does not matter.
This is just a reminder.
Of where friendship and maybe discipleship gets you.
Hanged...
If friendship exists it is a lie, a deception and people usually want more out it than friendship.
I have discovered not many even came once for what is friendship is for. But the estate society
gives friendship but never fulfills it at all.
But in the works I will write friendship does and does not matter.
This is just a reminder.

Of where friendship and maybe discipleship gets you.
Hanged...
Comments
Post a Comment