EGYPT 99 Robber tale 1
(link)
Talks basically about how women should just let theirselves be in the perilous culture of sensationalism romance which of course can led to misconceptions and endearing vulnerabilities when some folk are blinded to think of reality and just beg the question " why are you not being my romantic guy in my dreams?" Just do whatever mate. Kiss people without consent. Or maybe grab some better writing skills to equate what you mean, because either way of the coin-the man is screwed.
Such of this my particular conquest this night revolves around a backdrop to a restaurant tower and going to the top layer.
I have much help from Belle the Bar hop and Michelle the Red Knight as laundry mats.
Encountering much zip and zag of bullets of red china girl dolls from the Surbs of China and Japan and maybe the Tai Islands and their leader Bronco, I reach the elevator where my Punisher is awaiting. He is awaiting me and he smiles. I do not ask to kiss and neither does he, perhaps that is what she means. But she is too stupid to say using all these UK words.
We reach the top, he and the Medical student, this Amarconionrocii Madeina and the Med are up there heavily feasting. I come up short over the table, and they have stopped eating. I demand he hands over his necklace. The hired guns come out, the girl cowers under the table and she smiles. An explosion is triggered just somehow only I seem to know as I kick down the man and still his bracelet and necklace. The girl smiles" thanks again aunt".
" once again, we are the same age" I yell.
Author's note: the characters here are mostly introduced in a chronological order but skips over one person and replaces him with another and such of here you see the structure of these particular stories for Egypt 99. Egypt 99 of course, in the written here is only a representation of the upper heights of the story and not the central main. There is more coming to feel the damn.
Talks basically about how women should just let theirselves be in the perilous culture of sensationalism romance which of course can led to misconceptions and endearing vulnerabilities when some folk are blinded to think of reality and just beg the question " why are you not being my romantic guy in my dreams?" Just do whatever mate. Kiss people without consent. Or maybe grab some better writing skills to equate what you mean, because either way of the coin-the man is screwed.
Such of this my particular conquest this night revolves around a backdrop to a restaurant tower and going to the top layer.
I have much help from Belle the Bar hop and Michelle the Red Knight as laundry mats.
Encountering much zip and zag of bullets of red china girl dolls from the Surbs of China and Japan and maybe the Tai Islands and their leader Bronco, I reach the elevator where my Punisher is awaiting. He is awaiting me and he smiles. I do not ask to kiss and neither does he, perhaps that is what she means. But she is too stupid to say using all these UK words.
We reach the top, he and the Medical student, this Amarconionrocii Madeina and the Med are up there heavily feasting. I come up short over the table, and they have stopped eating. I demand he hands over his necklace. The hired guns come out, the girl cowers under the table and she smiles. An explosion is triggered just somehow only I seem to know as I kick down the man and still his bracelet and necklace. The girl smiles" thanks again aunt".
" once again, we are the same age" I yell.
Author's note: the characters here are mostly introduced in a chronological order but skips over one person and replaces him with another and such of here you see the structure of these particular stories for Egypt 99. Egypt 99 of course, in the written here is only a representation of the upper heights of the story and not the central main. There is more coming to feel the damn.
Comments
Post a Comment