Egypt 99 Robber stories. part 1.
I stole her heart.
It was painful though. That Redd Rambairance. And Her Tawny Birdd. So sexual in a bed room of a red forest in the middle of the egypt rich square. I stole her heart and fucked her too.
I search.
Once we used to talk and now I search for you Haze the assassin.
Haze the assassin, where are you? I wish to be with you again.
Novelist and Doctor.
I used to be a prodigy writer and doctor of bones and I made these Protic toys but Haze saved me from the ego of the Markel Firm, Evere Maigaine and her sister Martha Minga and that Edward Mauthe.
That one day the girafe and the sloth and the animals Vanessa Bear and Molly Dear attacked.
Another business day in survival. Hazel appears, she is a highschool friend, she is slaughtered by her boyfriend Cole and replaced by her friend Azel. I come to confront her but the animals have taken over. Haze comes. I become a robber to see if I can be assassinated by him.
HAZE love me.
I have been rejected by so much people its so funny, when all I want to scream is " LOVE ME! DAMMIT!"
Author's note: for the reasons of how I want the story, there will be only 5 stories for this estate. Why of course, I am tried of meeting the previous claims just for image and will cover as I feel like and not one mandate of goal. If another arc so be it, but this is it for this particular character and does a better job at explaining them than that of the other methods.
It was painful though. That Redd Rambairance. And Her Tawny Birdd. So sexual in a bed room of a red forest in the middle of the egypt rich square. I stole her heart and fucked her too.
I search.
Once we used to talk and now I search for you Haze the assassin.
Haze the assassin, where are you? I wish to be with you again.
Novelist and Doctor.
I used to be a prodigy writer and doctor of bones and I made these Protic toys but Haze saved me from the ego of the Markel Firm, Evere Maigaine and her sister Martha Minga and that Edward Mauthe.
That one day the girafe and the sloth and the animals Vanessa Bear and Molly Dear attacked.
Another business day in survival. Hazel appears, she is a highschool friend, she is slaughtered by her boyfriend Cole and replaced by her friend Azel. I come to confront her but the animals have taken over. Haze comes. I become a robber to see if I can be assassinated by him.
HAZE love me.
I have been rejected by so much people its so funny, when all I want to scream is " LOVE ME! DAMMIT!"
Author's note: for the reasons of how I want the story, there will be only 5 stories for this estate. Why of course, I am tried of meeting the previous claims just for image and will cover as I feel like and not one mandate of goal. If another arc so be it, but this is it for this particular character and does a better job at explaining them than that of the other methods.
Comments
Post a Comment