EGYPT 99 Mercayer.
I show no mercy.
I watched Daphene die in front of me and all I could do was carry her in my arms to the hospital even though she was dead. But she was not dead, I just wished I did not carry her when the Snowball Killer Mich6 came to our school because as well, she turned out to be the one who hired him to kill me but since I was his nephew, and he did not know-he shot her.
Daphene and Mich 6 fought to the death in the hospital while I was away. The Security man Paris Labrough and his tall fellow Michet Brancteht just let Mich 6 strangle her. I cried. When I saw her struggling and hit him off, he escaped.
Later I kissed her and told her I loved her even though my best friend Abril Message told me not to.
She was being sincere she thought.
I met Mich 6 via Paris Labrough capturing me after he showed up in the room friendly poking his head in and I nearly screamed at him, however he knocked me out and I was left out cold. Where I was captured to face Mich 6 and he revealed to be my uncle, Laboe Miche," you got to be kidding me". He told me the particulars then and when I returned not believing, Abril had come but Daphene had gone with her to the Sky Bridge of the New Thames and Nile Sky, a place for rich people which Daphene was, yet none of her folks had come to pick her up at the Cervil Highschool. No one had come.
The news on the train sky on these moon filled skill skies said Daphene had killed her parents that morning and came to school and perhaps Labrough and his friend were on it just as Miche was hired. The train exploded and I struggled across the skies and dead lands of poverty where the chick gangs hung out waiting for pay and then I saw a particular couple. A storm and a fire smiling together and it ignited my flame, I was much like this to Abril.
Abril was the one friend since childhood who I may never acknowledge I even like.
I had sex with Sallte Slalene Sally and she had a fit of rage of jealousy it seemed and would not talk to me until I lied and said I did not ask, " to fuck".
I run to the station, last train station, the city is in uproar and on the tv I see that Vannessa, another student and the party chairman of our school organization is bloody and was at a Halloween Fair for Animal rights with the ghost cant I helped her practice, I thought a better campaign was one of Eikomo where we basked in lights of the morning and colored day and colored weather of snow and rain throughout particular times in the year and planted trees to improve the air quality as I wanted some how to be an air scientist of sorts for her, as she planned on being an air scientist to improve air quality in the crowded city.
The tv. shows that many people are bloody, my friend Klein, Rebecca, Kyel and Maddison even. I want to scream. I am anxious on train and an older lady with a business suit looks at me eyeing as she eats a "go bar" with lots of bears. I hate how anyone can eat a cream strawberry bar with gummies inside as well as cereal honey wheat and these bear engaines while something terrible happens. I want to scream. She smiles in her black low skirt business suit and short revealing top but yet she has nothing, she smiles, " nice weather," she smiles. She looks at me and then is startled as an explosion rocks the ground. We survive a train accident and she grabs onto me" Maybe you shouldn't go alone, I rob!"
She tells me she is that Robber and we grab rockets and weapons from the locker and these rockets are fire crackers. I feel like I am Ghoto Rocket Launcher and his partner Sally May. I wonder if I will tell the tale of the Cosmo or tell Abril and Ally that I like them at all. If not Ailene nor Marry.
We run on the techno tracks and they sing melodies as we run, we arrive, my friends are bloody. They are injured and the medics are trying to calm them down. Kelio, Kolo, Liekeni, Limaoa, Klein and Ashley try to tell me in words, " Daphene is trying to cut off her head, Abril's head."
The Nurse like practitioner, practoner, I saw before is not with her boyfriend her hair is pink and then she smiles with a vampire smile injecting me with a nauseous fluid and the Robber gasps. And " Abby" I realize the green haired girl chasing her with a guy of fire and a girl called Alexa who dreams in yellow and black and dresses such a teaches combat and korate methods.
However I leave robber and run to the plaza up from the underground station to stairs curving upward giving me detail inward. As I appear and there they are." One fucking move" she chants "
Daphene is no more".
" all is solace remain" she smiles and I realize the poison state start logo on the ground as if to turn on faulty tech for an explosion in the 80s of the Arabian R Wars of probably gas and industry of culture and society.
Abril seems to cry and through my eyes, my sunglasses, I have been playing a special game all this time, my drones approach each equipped with stun guns and arms for this particular time.
" Put the knife and gun down" says a sniper in blue.
"monkey " says a red clad dressed girl.
She hops from one foot to another and I wish another snipper sniper in proper m-16 wear popularly known as Malibu would take the hit.
" Johnny, listen, I love you-always have," Abril says.
" Die!" I shout, and both Daphenne and Abril freeze at the word. Robber appears and a lady at top appears in a white suit of a similar style. The drones enter from the spaces of the vent and above and through halls and the 8 of the surround, the last one coming to the front and shouting die in front of Daphenne's face. She shivers and shakes. The darts impale her and she collapses just as a bullet misses her. Abril jumps away in shock and disgust and kisses me. It was a day without bloodshed anymore.
They came down and explained theirselves, and apparently Robber can split into two.
Robber invites me over with Abril and she patches us up and takes a shower, Abril dirty takes off her clothes and I question why. Robber comes out clad in lingerie.
" How about a bed tiger," she says in her deep sexy voice like coffee.
Then I am slowly pulled into sleep with them both.
The morning I wake up, I am in bed with two naked women, also naked and also very lovely...!
-Mercayer!
I watched Daphene die in front of me and all I could do was carry her in my arms to the hospital even though she was dead. But she was not dead, I just wished I did not carry her when the Snowball Killer Mich6 came to our school because as well, she turned out to be the one who hired him to kill me but since I was his nephew, and he did not know-he shot her.
Daphene and Mich 6 fought to the death in the hospital while I was away. The Security man Paris Labrough and his tall fellow Michet Brancteht just let Mich 6 strangle her. I cried. When I saw her struggling and hit him off, he escaped.
Later I kissed her and told her I loved her even though my best friend Abril Message told me not to.
She was being sincere she thought.
I met Mich 6 via Paris Labrough capturing me after he showed up in the room friendly poking his head in and I nearly screamed at him, however he knocked me out and I was left out cold. Where I was captured to face Mich 6 and he revealed to be my uncle, Laboe Miche," you got to be kidding me". He told me the particulars then and when I returned not believing, Abril had come but Daphene had gone with her to the Sky Bridge of the New Thames and Nile Sky, a place for rich people which Daphene was, yet none of her folks had come to pick her up at the Cervil Highschool. No one had come.
The news on the train sky on these moon filled skill skies said Daphene had killed her parents that morning and came to school and perhaps Labrough and his friend were on it just as Miche was hired. The train exploded and I struggled across the skies and dead lands of poverty where the chick gangs hung out waiting for pay and then I saw a particular couple. A storm and a fire smiling together and it ignited my flame, I was much like this to Abril.
Abril was the one friend since childhood who I may never acknowledge I even like.
I had sex with Sallte Slalene Sally and she had a fit of rage of jealousy it seemed and would not talk to me until I lied and said I did not ask, " to fuck".
I run to the station, last train station, the city is in uproar and on the tv I see that Vannessa, another student and the party chairman of our school organization is bloody and was at a Halloween Fair for Animal rights with the ghost cant I helped her practice, I thought a better campaign was one of Eikomo where we basked in lights of the morning and colored day and colored weather of snow and rain throughout particular times in the year and planted trees to improve the air quality as I wanted some how to be an air scientist of sorts for her, as she planned on being an air scientist to improve air quality in the crowded city.
The tv. shows that many people are bloody, my friend Klein, Rebecca, Kyel and Maddison even. I want to scream. I am anxious on train and an older lady with a business suit looks at me eyeing as she eats a "go bar" with lots of bears. I hate how anyone can eat a cream strawberry bar with gummies inside as well as cereal honey wheat and these bear engaines while something terrible happens. I want to scream. She smiles in her black low skirt business suit and short revealing top but yet she has nothing, she smiles, " nice weather," she smiles. She looks at me and then is startled as an explosion rocks the ground. We survive a train accident and she grabs onto me" Maybe you shouldn't go alone, I rob!"
She tells me she is that Robber and we grab rockets and weapons from the locker and these rockets are fire crackers. I feel like I am Ghoto Rocket Launcher and his partner Sally May. I wonder if I will tell the tale of the Cosmo or tell Abril and Ally that I like them at all. If not Ailene nor Marry.
We run on the techno tracks and they sing melodies as we run, we arrive, my friends are bloody. They are injured and the medics are trying to calm them down. Kelio, Kolo, Liekeni, Limaoa, Klein and Ashley try to tell me in words, " Daphene is trying to cut off her head, Abril's head."
The Nurse like practitioner, practoner, I saw before is not with her boyfriend her hair is pink and then she smiles with a vampire smile injecting me with a nauseous fluid and the Robber gasps. And " Abby" I realize the green haired girl chasing her with a guy of fire and a girl called Alexa who dreams in yellow and black and dresses such a teaches combat and korate methods.
However I leave robber and run to the plaza up from the underground station to stairs curving upward giving me detail inward. As I appear and there they are." One fucking move" she chants "
Daphene is no more".
" all is solace remain" she smiles and I realize the poison state start logo on the ground as if to turn on faulty tech for an explosion in the 80s of the Arabian R Wars of probably gas and industry of culture and society.
Abril seems to cry and through my eyes, my sunglasses, I have been playing a special game all this time, my drones approach each equipped with stun guns and arms for this particular time.
" Put the knife and gun down" says a sniper in blue.
"monkey " says a red clad dressed girl.
She hops from one foot to another and I wish another snipper sniper in proper m-16 wear popularly known as Malibu would take the hit.
" Johnny, listen, I love you-always have," Abril says.
" Die!" I shout, and both Daphenne and Abril freeze at the word. Robber appears and a lady at top appears in a white suit of a similar style. The drones enter from the spaces of the vent and above and through halls and the 8 of the surround, the last one coming to the front and shouting die in front of Daphenne's face. She shivers and shakes. The darts impale her and she collapses just as a bullet misses her. Abril jumps away in shock and disgust and kisses me. It was a day without bloodshed anymore.
They came down and explained theirselves, and apparently Robber can split into two.
Robber invites me over with Abril and she patches us up and takes a shower, Abril dirty takes off her clothes and I question why. Robber comes out clad in lingerie.
" How about a bed tiger," she says in her deep sexy voice like coffee.
Then I am slowly pulled into sleep with them both.
The morning I wake up, I am in bed with two naked women, also naked and also very lovely...!
-Mercayer!
Comments
Post a Comment