Egypt 99; 2015 hidden chapter.

Really the first advancements were made in the new stories I wanted to tell but for the sake of it all, there are so many stories representing the soldiers that our next hero or card player, called the Mercyer or Merchaner has left behind in his advent of living and it is bloody. Once a normal highschool kid, was unfortunately drowned in a dark world when he aspired to be architect and its quiet sad of the fact of how he is even drowned in. But often like the stories of the 2015 era, were never clearly represented. And rather never had much of a voice.

Krushre was a hidden blog on my desktop, I completely got tried of writing on MK MZODERN and did something new and abstract remembering the 2015 spring and what happened as it turned to summer. And thus realize that Spring Summer, leds us past the Regalia Bear Airs and all other attempts and pars with this story to create something unique indeed and like Altar Pained Starfight; its origins I do not share here, these stories will be used inch by inch to recreate the entire story feel by feel through the imagery of words and if not comics. This is an abnormally large event within side an event but I find for what did incur to me, in 2016 when I was tried and these people came at me with such hatred. I felt it right indeed  to come with vengeance. Back again, stronger with something of importance that will led to a fire that even United States of Worlds, A Dub and Starvation Pirates and Killer craft cannot even contain with.

I have seen myself and my ship be burned and pushed near the brink of death. For the sake of having ideas that idiots cannot think. When I say I was hung on a cross, witnessed idiots with little ambition and little dream pass me up as if they had all the world in front of them but their world is fragmented and broken and shattered like bastard asteroids in the snow summer light night of the metro moons here and there. So fragmented it travels worlds. The bastard who tried to kill me with such hatred-failed even when pushing for the highest torture of speeding through worlds with me in this crucified state and laugh at me. But I saw importance in people who still had ideals and valued them and were not misled. I began to see the light and rushed to it and like that post I said in summer, let us conclude now further in song of this mystery that I write in this symphony of wood winter blues and iron of cold plastic that is breezy when you come up to see the sky and its full of rain and the world of plastic, blue, purple, green, floral, easter of the northern type, deep colors but refined to be blue to be true. Come my folks in waiting. There is much to be said and much to hear and yet of known I will not shut up for the bastards of this fucking world.

See the bleach of this world as you come up out of the office of Mk MZODERN building of the Florist Confection and find the cakes are waiting of easter down stairs of Amelia Cakes and she the one of orange silk, Vivainae Clarke is waiting for you to come down but look at the sky and see the hover cars and the adds for all these literature gangs and this mild mood gangs and all these wanted posters of talents and crime, snacks, treats, sex and anime even. The news, and even more sex and online crime in place in surveillance. It is all too much. But I am here to say it is wonderful and I have not body, but I have mind and settle back into the realms of this writing to say the world I have created is mine and never that university's, god be damned.


- a cyberpunk tale true.

Comments

Popular Posts