Danesberg

The first part of our journey begins in Danesberg where we will see the completion of Egypt 99(probably), introduction of wintertribes, Shark on Campus follow through,  finishing some new stories and start of the cake adventures( probably). However as you should know, Mornings manga will be included with the review of Shark on Campus. I usually have to be careful what is done in this time period as I usually get sick during this time of year. Thus; each post for now on will be written in a stress less manner and has many led ups. Of course, I am not just going to just give all these things up in just ease of vomit. In which I would be doing if I did not post an advisory here.

I also note this goes back to the post in which I said there were 52 territories and this is that it. Travel we will and that is simply why I will not rename the site and try to keep changes to a certain format and not for each and every location.Each location will be mostly cleared when about over 50% of the work is completed and thus will move to a new location on the map and here is one story more.

Comments

Popular Posts