Cringe: Wasted Romantics.

Largely I am upset at the results of the contests I entered in 2016. With some great reflection I think that it was all a waste of time and frankly I just wanted to see if there were any possibilities but there were none and rather that acted as training in sort. However it was long and torturous and people would not just leave me alone. I then discovered nasty fringes outside of the norm of normalcy coming to commit atrocities to destroy the land and the area. I questioned in my mind if I loved that woman I had met, no I did not and if anything I hated the wrench. I was tired and I was angry. Such to the effect; I worked on a final solution- a new horizon. One of not worrying if comics could or not be done. From the Spring, the 3rd month, of 2016-through the arduous summer I practiced and then in the fall I thought I could practice ever more, design magazines and enter competitions. However what I did not know and you should listen there was a basket case of evil and a bunch of traps lying in wait. Centered mostly in the traps as if someone designed the traps around people, were women and everyone of a young age and then everyone of an old age. People thought it was funny to defile as if things had no law and order as if their insanity was the only thing and it was to be proud of. I reason to estate, I was injured and I worked for nearly two years getting out of the ringers of this dehumanity. I reason to you. The added element to Wintertribes is that it will be a humanist party to ensure that such not habitats are allowed without record nor retribution through knowledge of their events. I have recorded this all as it happens and now I will do it again with Lateline. Shows the morals of the pliant humanity indeed.

However I found that in the end, the person I wished for in another individual was so blinded by racism and hatred that nothing I could ever fell could be received by such a hick and racist. And so; I reason there is ever the need to push people to realize they cannot get their way of such insanity as painting the world white when it is black. The end.

Comments

Popular Posts