Clara Eckebrowne. in Egypt 99.
Hello, I am Clara Eckebrowne. I write of the fantastic happenings within the gear of here and note that mystery is the tone of this all. If you ever played Blue. The card game where you have to guess the murderer of course it is troubling of all and most of all troubling when the killer is never caught and your friend has pegged it on another player indeed. I find this most astonishing. But simply a good idea should never be bastardized nor tormented with ideals of hardship and equal thought purist push to keep on ticking when the game is beat. Surely you can pull an ace, when you have been killed in the middle from a traitor in the middle of let's say an art class, but what if such event is repealed as those who try to repeal that two people even love each other all for their own ill and external meanings and messages.
To come back from this death limit and pull yourself back to the top is surely amazing but for your hopes and dreams of that era, they can be revived in part of dreams in terms of hopes, everything fades away but that be up to you people. You decide what future you will have, trust the killer or not. Egypt of this day and age is all about survival and adventure if not in all of its diversity. If not your Egypt disregard, because I know its mine and I am not about to die at all. There is a hope, in the ending.
To come back from this death limit and pull yourself back to the top is surely amazing but for your hopes and dreams of that era, they can be revived in part of dreams in terms of hopes, everything fades away but that be up to you people. You decide what future you will have, trust the killer or not. Egypt of this day and age is all about survival and adventure if not in all of its diversity. If not your Egypt disregard, because I know its mine and I am not about to die at all. There is a hope, in the ending.
Comments
Post a Comment