Change in work habitat.
Now, that we got all the necessary things; I am going to redesign my room several times over yet you'll never see it in MK MZODERN coming out one day or another but this is seriously a topic some bush bitch called Dib brought up-about my room and whatever I did in it and I am going to show you exactly what I do.
I sleep long and I wake up. I go somewhere, school. Come home after school and write.
On a week like this I stay up as long as I can writing and you people who try to block me, take notes. Make sure you try to screen people who drive by of my every detail and be careful, really careful that you do not harm yourself in the process because no one cares and no one has pride out here as you do. There is own only one government I add. And more so. I wake up and then I go back to sleep. Wake up three times and get out of the bed and then I watch a show. Then I write ideas and then I get to writing and I am going to show you how I am slowly breaking the chains off of what is a terrible ideal.
Remember. Work habitat of now, is to construe the ideas of EGYPT 99, what do you think it means. I tell you its floral in meaning and highly fluorescent and now that you even get that I have done more graphic designing and even more interior designing all the same than some other lame folk called Barlocos. Now, picture this, I live in what used to be a country area and people really get a kick that these are the boonies when they are from that city with sex trade and do not give a fucking damn about anyone and however they actually live. Never realizing that these are not the boonies and simply have hatred for a place they never know and we do not even get to vote for the mayor. The fucking gold tooth bastard. You come here and try to warp people's minds that they are some type of country people and they need to be punished, I laugh at you all the same, because you treat a highschool nearby a ranch like its a ghetto because blacks and latinos go there in masse.
And like you, racist people like endscoper bitch will never drive from their real hick place of making candles and cheese and all adorable country shit to even respect the fucking place for what it is .
I say that this is a rant to bastardize all these fucking idiots who think they have something in their heads when all they have is shit.
I could come after this post with all ideas and I will write until I am broken and cannot move, why. Because you all will not silence, me and in the change of work habitat, things in the past are broken in the effort of I could not get them done. Now, everything is possible in my strength. I flex my muscles indeed and no one will stop me.
As I have said, I am free to do whatever I want here and can contradict what I have previously said but I will not. You will have to understand concepts and I collected a lot since the last year since this time. Like the toyshop method. The fun thing is this goes with the Toy Story or Toys R Us that was the name of that place. Simply I just won't let such an advent place and guard of creativity just die without a tribute. This flexing of strength is to show once again, I cannot be put out but I am better than all the rest of anyone trying to be of a storyteller, I am in and out of the story. Making the story, putting it to action, recording it, archiving it, doing it and being of it. And no one of this era can do that. Give me an example of anyone who can tell of their torture while going through it. No one can.
But me. For I am superior even in the change of work habitat.
I sleep long and I wake up. I go somewhere, school. Come home after school and write.
On a week like this I stay up as long as I can writing and you people who try to block me, take notes. Make sure you try to screen people who drive by of my every detail and be careful, really careful that you do not harm yourself in the process because no one cares and no one has pride out here as you do. There is own only one government I add. And more so. I wake up and then I go back to sleep. Wake up three times and get out of the bed and then I watch a show. Then I write ideas and then I get to writing and I am going to show you how I am slowly breaking the chains off of what is a terrible ideal.
Remember. Work habitat of now, is to construe the ideas of EGYPT 99, what do you think it means. I tell you its floral in meaning and highly fluorescent and now that you even get that I have done more graphic designing and even more interior designing all the same than some other lame folk called Barlocos. Now, picture this, I live in what used to be a country area and people really get a kick that these are the boonies when they are from that city with sex trade and do not give a fucking damn about anyone and however they actually live. Never realizing that these are not the boonies and simply have hatred for a place they never know and we do not even get to vote for the mayor. The fucking gold tooth bastard. You come here and try to warp people's minds that they are some type of country people and they need to be punished, I laugh at you all the same, because you treat a highschool nearby a ranch like its a ghetto because blacks and latinos go there in masse.
And like you, racist people like endscoper bitch will never drive from their real hick place of making candles and cheese and all adorable country shit to even respect the fucking place for what it is .
I say that this is a rant to bastardize all these fucking idiots who think they have something in their heads when all they have is shit.
I could come after this post with all ideas and I will write until I am broken and cannot move, why. Because you all will not silence, me and in the change of work habitat, things in the past are broken in the effort of I could not get them done. Now, everything is possible in my strength. I flex my muscles indeed and no one will stop me.
As I have said, I am free to do whatever I want here and can contradict what I have previously said but I will not. You will have to understand concepts and I collected a lot since the last year since this time. Like the toyshop method. The fun thing is this goes with the Toy Story or Toys R Us that was the name of that place. Simply I just won't let such an advent place and guard of creativity just die without a tribute. This flexing of strength is to show once again, I cannot be put out but I am better than all the rest of anyone trying to be of a storyteller, I am in and out of the story. Making the story, putting it to action, recording it, archiving it, doing it and being of it. And no one of this era can do that. Give me an example of anyone who can tell of their torture while going through it. No one can.
But me. For I am superior even in the change of work habitat.
Comments
Post a Comment