Candystand. And what it brings for ya.
Hey, I am Klomi; there is a particular internet venue that has shut down. It was called Candystand games and you could find many particular people games there like Dodgeball, the Pineapple Game( whatever it was called) and many more games like Headcase. You unfortunately cannot find the Dodgeball nor Pineapple Game nor many of the advertisement games. However, I would like to take advantage of this all and write about them indeed and if not draw about them.In the Dodgeball, Ace, Kaley and Big E usually were the option you most got for a team and so was Tank, Reggie and Syd. There were many times in which you could appreciate the eager eyes of the estate. Of marketing and mixing of a game and its cultural heritage of the 2002's and if not that time period up to the era of at least 2005. It was very cultural and very intermixing with what was hot then and however, I played this game a lot and I recommended to Komi to write about this, however she would not budge.
But I am going to make a series all about this and maybe you can see this when you visit more my venue and site.


Dream Team@! Losers not listed here.
Comments
Post a Comment