War on the Horizon
War on the Horizon
Wake up! War is on the horizon.
We are sent off on a journey into the unknown
after a surprising story is told.
And then we are spun around in
a web of lies that might as well
spell our demise
A faithful trick,
A lucky trick to meet our demise
is to read a story, hear a story
that is missing something
all of the truth.
All these missing angles lead us to question
and come back around to those who told the story.
To find lies like snakes in our path to ensnare us, to poison us.
Oh, I thought you could be trusted, I told, you could all be trusted!
I thought you could be trusted, and now
I won’t stand by to be killed!
You will be beaten!
You will be beaten!
We are sent off on a journey into the unknown
after a surprising story is told.
And then we are spun around in
a web of lies that might as well
spell our demise
A faithful trick,
A lucky trick to meet our demise
is to read a story, hear a story
that is missing something
all of the truth.
All these missing angles lead us to question
and come back around to those who told the story.
To find lies like snakes in our path to ensnare us, to poison us.
Oh, I thought you could be trusted, I told, you could all be trusted!
I thought you could be trusted, and now
I won’t stand by to be killed!
You will be beaten!
You will be beaten!
Comments
Post a Comment